Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I still watch

It's not a bad show at all but yeah older heads who wanted it to be more like boy meets world were probably let down. Ignoring that boy meets world took time to become what it eventually became and even then had a lot of pitfalls. Boy meets world really hit its stride for me at the end of season 2 and into season 3. But had it ended after three seasons no one would remember it as well probably lol
Nah. Boy Meets World was a better show than this straight off bat. No question. The first season had some classic ass episodes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It'll more than likely get picked up by Netflix. If you do a quick Google search, there's already a petition going around with crazy signatures, and people are tweeting it to Netflix's Twitter page. The binge watch format would be good for this show imo.
I hope Netflix grabs it. I also hope they fix it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im gonna have to give this shyt another shot lol this will be like the 3rd or 4th one.
Aside from the triangle storyline, its just way too much filler imo. But maybe kids now enjoy that shyt

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aside from the triangle storyline, its just way too much filler imo. But maybe kids now enjoy that shyt
I will give it a try to tell you the truth its hard for me to get into most current tv shows in general been like that for 7-8 years for me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Define filler for a show about growing up tho? In fact that triangle shyt dragged on way way way too long. That became filler for me. Every episode is dealing with some aspect of growing up for Riley and crew. Now whether we can all ID with it is something different since there's a good chance most people in their 30s or late 20s have no desire to watch a show about 14 and 15 year olds dealing with 14 and15 year old problems