Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This episode doesn't even make any sense. The actors don't even know what's going on.

RILEY: Michael, why did you make this episode? :stopitslime:

MAYA: Yeah, it's weird. :gucci:

MICHAEL: We wanted the fans to be a part of an episode, and this is it. :jawalrus:

MAYA: So you're saying you just didn't want to write an actual episode? :usure:

MICHAEL: Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say. :mjgrin: :mjgrin: :mjgrin:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
GMW being canceled is mind boggling. It's their highest rated show. People are saying it got canceled cause of the lead star social media presence(she talks alot about LGBT issues and considers herself "queer")

The house of mouse not having none of that :mjlol:

I stopped watching midway through season 3 cause the time schedules was always fukked up. But i felt like they just hitting they stride with the characters finally in highschool. If netflix picks this up they might have a goldmine on they hands for a good 3-4 seasons. (Netflix will allow them to delve into the deeper subjects the original BMW tackled. Especially now with the whole lgbt shyt this world is going through)

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
GMW being canceled is mind boggling. It's their highest rated show. People are saying it got canceled cause of the lead star social media presence(she talks alot about LGBT issues and considers herself "queer")

The house of mouse not having none of that :mjlol:

I stopped watching midway through season 3 cause the time schedules was always fukked up. But i felt like they just hitting they stride with the characters finally in highschool. If netflix picks this up they might have a goldmine on they hands for a good 3-4 seasons. (Netflix will allow them to delve into the deeper subjects the original BMW tackled. Especially now with the whole lgbt shyt this world is going through)
Why would they cancel if she's gay

If anything they would keep it pushing