Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Which is what the premise of the show should've been from the get go imo, that way it would've naturally had a more mature theme, but the spinoff is titled GIRL Meets World so...

It's natural to compare the first season of this show to the original, but imo, Girl Meets World just felt like a kid's show. A show for elementary 8-10 year olds, where as Boy Meets World although about kids was more of a family show especially in the early seasons.

I feel like that's where the show went wrong. They tried to make it too kiddie while still trying to appeal to the original audience by bringing back old cast members. It was like watching two different shows being meshed into one.

I would've preferred a version of the show that focused on Cory and Topanga as parents with the kids being secondary characters instead of the other way around. But it's whatever.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I feel like that's where the show went wrong. They tried to make it too kiddie while still trying to appeal to the original audience by bringing back old cast members. It was like watching two different shows being meshed into one.

I would've preferred a version of the show that focused on Cory and Topanga as parents with the kids being secondary characters instead of the other way around. But it's whatever.
Yea but yu have to remember it's the Disney channel, how many grown adults are watching that now a days??

It will be interesting if someone picks em up and gives them more freedom