Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, I thought the blonde girl was the daughter, not the other one.

The other girl looks Asian.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
NTRPWaX.jpg

Could've been a good warm-up to Topanga.

Ayo...i'm sayin'...I looked at this picture a lot.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Show is live on the website. you gotta have a cable subscription. anybody seen it yet?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching it now. The lil blond haired chick is killing it. Should have been her show. She's the female version of Shawn and Cory's daughter is basically the female version of Cory.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh shyt did they
Kill off Mr. Feeny

anyway finished the episode and I'm very impressed. I don't usually watch new shows from the beginning but I'm down for this. The main chick's future boyfriend looks way too old to be in her class and there was a lil goofiness in it but the show felt right. First episode felt like a baton pass from Cory to his daughter. His daughter's best friend is easily the best character on the show. There's lots of potential here. Still I think if you approach this thinking it's Cory and Topanga's show you'll be disappointed. This is the kid's show and the two mains do Cory and Shawn proud.

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Oh shyt did they
Kill off Mr. Feeny

anyway finished the episode and I'm very impressed. I don't usually watch new shows from the beginning but I'm down for this. The main chick's future boyfriend looks way too old to be in her class and there was a lil goofiness in it but the show felt right. First episode felt like a baton pass from Cory to his daughter. His daughter's best friend is easily the best character on the show. There's lots of potential here. Still I think if you approach this thinking it's Cory and Topanga's show you'll be disappointed. This is the kid's show and the two mains do Cory and Shawn proud.
YO I HOPE NOT.(talkin bout the spoiler)
BUT
god damn the show got me happy as fukk and the ending had me a lil :sadcam:
GOT ME SHEDDING

my nikka Corey acting like a proud father :salute: man as long as we have corey and topanga in the show in the same quantities as his parents in boy meets world this show gon be alright. Living in the best city in the world :wow:

However I don't see this staying always in Disney channel if they want to push subjects like they did with BMW, unless Disney is ready to change

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Just watched the 1st episode, I like how the made Riley and Maya, the modern and female versions of Cory and Shawn, with the Maya character really standing out.

The Farkle character was too annoying, he doesn't have the teacher's pet smartass feel that Minkus had

Cory becoming the Feeny in the sense but also being the guide understanding that Riley is doing through the same stuff he went through will really be one of main plot points and one that be great to see unfold