Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn this shyt is gonna be so wack. Corey/Topanga look too young to have a teen daughter and they'd probably fit in better with the cast of HIMYM
they're both almost in their mid 30s (the actors) and the daughter is only like 12. I think people are gonna be disappointed though because this series isn't about Corey and Topanga it's actually about the daughter. I mean i know they're featured in the show but it's the daughter's show and people probably expect this to be from their perspective.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
they're both almost in their mid 30s (the actors) and the daughter is only like 12. I think people are gonna be disappointed though because this series isn't about Corey and Topanga it's actually about the daughter. I mean i know they're featured in the show but it's the daughter's show and people probably expect this to be from their perspective.

they need to make a show about Topanga being single and 3 other hot chicks on some bootleg Sex and the City shyt but with better looking women because the Sex and the City chicks were all 6s and below, real talk

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It changed but ot was still a dope show till the end
33072712570.jpeg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i'll be watching even though this seem like another regular ass disney channel show

Yea it seems like it is toooooo Disney. The ABC Boy meets World dealt with real teenage issues and anxiety; this show looks like its way too Disney to really be after social commentary; Whoever cut that trailer did a horrible job too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea it seems like it is toooooo Disney. The ABC Boy meets World dealt with real teenage issues and anxiety; this show looks like its way too Disney to really be after social commentary; Whoever cut that trailer did a horrible job too

Gotta give it time to earn that. Boy Meets World aged with its characters so as they dealt with more mature stuff so did the show. The most mature thing Cory dealt with in that first season was losing his dad's silver gloves and of course Eric dealt with his girlfriend being called a racial slur. Y'all gotta let the show cook a bit before throwing stones at it already at least let it get to tv

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Gotta give it time to earn that. Boy Meets World aged with its characters so as they dealt with more mature stuff so did the show. The most mature thing Cory dealt with in that first season was losing his dad's silver gloves and of course Eric dealt with his girlfriend being called a racial slur. Y'all gotta let the show cook a bit before throwing stones at it already at least let it get to tv

yea you're right, I did jump the gun. I'll give it a chance