Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yea you're right, I did jump the gun. I'll give it a chance

:salute: sanity and rational thought on the internet. in the coli of all places. never thought I'd see the day. But seriously though, that first season of Boy Meets World is all types of silly but for the age they were, it should've been. One of the first lessons Cory is taught in season 1 is that his job is to remain 11 years old as long as possible. So if the show gets a chance to have Riley hit 9th and 10th grade, I'm sure she will deal with more age appropriate stuff. I don't think Disney is handcuffing Michael Jacobs on this one at least I hope not. They've got a real chance to have a huge hit on their hands

Superstar
Daps
Let's be real -- what made that show was Feeny.

Without him, the writers will have to try pretty damn hard to recapture the magic.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:salute: sanity and rational thought on the internet. in the coli of all places. never thought I'd see the day. But seriously though, that first season of Boy Meets World is all types of silly but for the age they were, it should've been. One of the first lessons Cory is taught in season 1 is that his job is to remain 11 years old as long as possible. So if the show gets a chance to have Riley hit 9th and 10th grade, I'm sure she will deal with more age appropriate stuff. I don't think Disney is handcuffing Michael Jacobs on this one at least I hope not. They've got a real chance to have a huge hit on their hands

Yea that's a good point; Even though the 1st season was silly (the episode about the "I'mm Blowing Up Your head video is an example), the rest of the season still had a social commentary aspect to it about the anxieties of being a child with a mature mind. I always got deep meaning from the majority of the episodes; even the Shawn "mailbox" episode made a comment on class dynamics and parental communication. But then again, I feel Corey so I get it. My only fear is that Disney is Disney and NOT ABC; I'll give it the proper chance, but tv execs are tv execs at their respective stations for a reason.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea that's a good point; Even though the 1st season was silly (the episode about the "I'mm Blowing Up Your head video is an example), the rest of the season still had a social commentary aspect to it about the anxieties of being a child with a mature mind. I always got deep meaning from the majority of the episodes; even the Shawn "mailbox" episode made a comment on class dynamics and parental communication. But then again, I feel Corey so I get it. My only fear is that Disney is Disney and NOT ABC; I'll give it the proper chance, but tv execs are tv execs at their respective stations for a reason.

True but current ABC wouldn't have a place for Boy Meets World anymore and at the end of the day, Disney runs all

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:usure:

trina-mcgee.jpg

http://www.boymeetsworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/trina-mcgee.jpg
why she look like skin diamond :noah: not sayin that's a bad thing but why she look like skin diamond :noah:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall acting like the first 2 seasons of BMW was some heavy shyt. It wasn't. It didn't get into real life shyt til like season 3. If this show gets the proper time BMW did we very well could see it shift tones just like BMW did. I mean the creator of BMW is heavily involved in this show. We need to give it time.

But damn Topanga............................. :shaq:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn it Minkus spoiler. That would have been a good surprise, would never have expected to see him.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn usually atleast one member of the cast makes it out to have a strong successful career. This show liquidated everyone.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm late but this is a Disney show like Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody, etc?

Thought it would be ABC like the original (correct me if Im wrong)