Girl got her soul stolen on FB earlier **NSFW**

semtex

:)
Daps
-Bloody tampons and pads on the floor

-Blood and pee on the toilet seat

-An abundance of dirty tissues on the floor

-Unflushed or clogged toilets because someone tried to flush a tampon/pad down the toilet

-Overflowed waste baskets full of excess hair, dirty tissues, pads, tampons, and whatever disgusting things a woman can throw away.

-The smell is of a mixture of pee, poop, blood, perfume, hairspray, and make up :scusthov:
PierceSHock.gif

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Actually, I remember a cleaning lady telling me the women's restrooms are way worse than the men's.

I bet them nasty bytches don't even wash their hands afterwards. :ufdup:

:scusthov: Ladies, how often do you see someone not wash their hands?

i'm saying mens bathroom stalls are ususally pristine :dahell: i try to hurry in and out before some dude walks in and starts using the urinal.. holy awkward batman! :patrice:

So, yall mess up your own bathroom and then proceed to mess up ours. :comeon:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nothing worse than abortion juice brehs
tusapedy.jpg
so wonderfully podunk and rancid have u makin the cosby face
mysmilie_3121.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Her, her friend, and women everywhere lost for this.

Men subconsciously put women on pedestals. Thats why we do shyt like open doors and try to impress you. Stuff like this chips away at our respect for you collectively. Its a turn off like hearing chicks fart.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

:whoa: i'm extremely neat with mines.
toliet paper triangle on the seat....carefully tinkle...clean up any sprinkles afterwards...wash n go. in and out like a ninja 60 seconds FLAT! :smugdraper:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
is this this chicks theme song?

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Men subconsciously put women on pedestals. Thats why we do shyt like open doors and try to impress you. Stuff like this chips away at our respect for you collectively. Its a turn off like hearing chicks fart.

So its womens' fault dumb ass simps put them on pedestals? :dwillhuh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
-Bloody tampons and pads on the floor

-Blood and pee on the toilet seat

-An abundance of dirty tissues on the floor

-Unflushed or clogged toilets because someone tried to flush a tampon/pad down the toilet

-Overflowed waste baskets full of excess hair, dirty tissues, pads, tampons, and whatever disgusting things a woman can throw away.

-The smell is of a mixture of pee, poop, blood, perfume, hairspray, and make up :scusthov:
zvua6uriej.gif

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: Ladies, how often do you see someone not wash their hands?

Let's just say I stopped shaking hands a long time ago. I was at the airport a couple weeks back, and right before boarding the plane I always go to to the restroom. I go in the bathroom and a lady walks in behind me. I go wash my hands and check myself out in the mirror, so I'm at the counter for a while. She walks up fix her hair then walk out. I was so disgusted. Sad part about it this nasty bytch was dressed like she was on a business trip. Dress pants, a blazer etc. she looked well groomed.

Naw I don't represent all women and all women damn sure dont represent me. The shytty girl and her friend lost. Her friend lost for the simple fact she picked that shyt up without a fukk to give:scusthov: