Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
E1Pb5Gh.jpg

Why did I click that.....

co sign x100000

:merchant: :sadbron:

Daps
Who's to say she didn't dirty it up before taking the pictures. She should have left a clean pair and the 'friend' coulda dragged it through dirt (or whatever) and took the pic after the fact. :thinking:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Actually, I remember a cleaning lady telling me the women's restrooms are way worse than the men's.

I bet them nasty bytches don't even wash their hands afterwards. :ufdup:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe it...if you have ever been in a womans bathroom you wouldn't doubt a woman can walk around stank like that.

Girl you ain't never lied. I try my hardest to never use public bathrooms. Bathrooms be smelling like fish, used tampons around the toilet etc. in high school I always used the nurse bathroom or my counselor's bathroom- in which u had to have a key.

I don't understand how any female can be walking around and they don't know the basic rules to proper hygiene

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

It really is..I've used the men's bathroom a couple times and it looks like y'all don't even go in the stalls..lol
i'm saying mens bathroom stalls are ususally pristine :dahell: i try to hurry in and out before some dude walks in and starts using the urinal.. holy awkward batman! :patrice: