Girl got her soul stolen on FB earlier **NSFW**

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Girls don't wear panties under those tight leggings? It is gonna be a looooong hot summer.

Shame that all this was disclosed online. :-/

--> aq out <--

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Women's bathroom are the lower bowels of hell

Pee on the seats
Old pads left to rot in wastebaskets

And the bloody pads/tampons make the bathroom trash STINK if left too long. Best to empty it frequently or to have a trash with a lil lid.

The girl in question should use Nair or magic shave to remove all her pubic hair from front to anus. Hair traps particles, stench, and oil.

--> aq out <--

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I DID NOT watch this video, I just listened to some of the audio:

"shytty Draws" - Girl Rant

:wtf: So is 'dirty underwear exposal' gonna be some weird new trend now or something?!

Seriously people, get it together. :snoop: If you're a fukking adult, sort your hygiene out because unless you have some type of illness, there is NO excuse for that nastiness. While you're at it, make new friends. :smh:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Piss on the floor / seats aound urinals/toilets may have splashed out. It you pee from farther away, more will splash than if you pee from close up.

--> aq out <--

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I have been in a lot of men's bathrooms recently surveying the cleaners clean and trust me when I say this, the FUNK that hits you when you open the door is enough to KNOCK you back and make you reevaluate if you really need to be in there. Then there is yellow stains on the floor by the urinals bc they somehow miss pissing in the urinals and hit the floor, EVERY.DAMN.TIME.
LOL! I used to be a janitor at the gym and I'd have to clean that shyt up like 3x a day. But it's accumulates so much b/c we have to shake off the piss. But the nasty part about that time working there is that when I didn't clean it, dudes would walk out the shower and go straight to piss......BAREFOOT!!!! :gag: I'm like....damn...I know y'all see that shyt there....give me a chance to clean it before you walk in it!!! Mostly white dudes though.....they're notorious for not washing hands after pissing/walking in piss/ and blowing they're fukking noses with no tissue!!!

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I don't know how to do spoilers so skip this post if you have a weak stomach. :manny:

In college I had a room mate that drunkenly tried to flush her pad. I was unpleasantly surprised the next morning when I had to go pee and I lift the lid to a toilet bowl full of blood and cotton that had made its way out of the pad. bytch even threw the wrapper in there. She moved out after I told her I sent pics to the landlord. Im not paying for a plumber for your f*ckery. No b!tch no. Drunk dont cut it as an excuse for me. After that I took the trash can out of the bathroom. Take ur trash with you b!tches.

But nothing prepared me for working for the local health department. I worked in the STD clinic. The underwear I've seen, the smells I've smelled. It's not even funny. Men are famous for sh!t stains. One dude even dropped a small turd when he pulled his tighty whities down. The NP cursed him out then lectured him about hygeine.

But women would come to the clinic with blood stains, dried semen, poop stains, and discharge of the ROY G. spectrum. I mean some women have a larger than normal amount of daily discharge but that's what panty liners are for! And some of y'all need to be checked out. Walking around hollering you got that wet wet and what you really got is a heavy case of BV. GTFOOH! :rudy:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
That chick got the most diabolical drawers ever. :scusthov:

:heh:

4fe4739f18613320da003a99.jpg