Girl got her soul stolen on FB earlier **NSFW**

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Idk what the inside of a gay bar even looks like..so I can't tell you about that; however, the last time I used a men's bathroom was n the mall and the stalls were straight

Mall stalls are average at best. Women's restrooms must be fukking putrid then. Oddly enough though, everytime I've had to use the ladies room (because the men's room had shyt on the floor, seat, or toilet paper :snoop:) they've been pretty damn good.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The demonic magnetism of the thread title got me.
The picture was just punishment.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
zvua6uriej.gif
that gif :laff:

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been in a lot of men's bathrooms recently surveying the cleaners clean and trust me when I say this, the FUNK that hits you when you open the door is enough to KNOCK you back and make you reevaluate if you really need to be in there. Then there is yellow stains on the floor by the urinals bc they somehow miss pissing in the urinals and hit the floor, EVERY.DAMN.TIME.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sometimes though you're taking one of those "just in case" pisses and the stream isn't that powerful so it tapers off and most of it gets on the floor. No one wants to be grinding with a urinal so the floor has to suffer. :yeshrug:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I honestly can't even tell what that is... But I'll assume it is dirty panties... Who are these people that you're facebook friends with though? :what:

Posting a picture of dirty underwear is just so far out there...

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:patrice:

It's universally accepted that women's restrooms are nasty as fukk, somehow nastier than a men's room :dahell:, yet all of our Coli ladies have bathroom etiquette that flies in the face of this accepted norm. :patrice:

Must be another case of Coli beats the odds. :mjpls:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I don't know how to do spoilers so skip this post if you have a weak stomach. :manny:

In college I had a room mate that drunkenly tried to flush her pad. I was unpleasantly surprised the next morning when I had to go pee and I lift the lid to a toilet bowl full of blood and cotton that had made its way out of the pad. bytch even threw the wrapper in there. She moved out after I told her I sent pics to the landlord. Im not paying for a plumber for your f*ckery. No b!tch no. Drunk dont cut it as an excuse for me. After that I took the trash can out of the bathroom. Take ur trash with you b!tches.

But nothing prepared me for working for the local health department. I worked in the STD clinic. The underwear I've seen, the smells I've smelled. It's not even funny. Men are famous for sh!t stains. One dude even dropped a small turd when he pulled his tighty whities down. The NP cursed him out then lectured him about hygeine.

But women would come to the clinic with blood stains, dried semen, poop stains, and discharge of the ROY G. spectrum. I mean some women have a larger than normal amount of daily discharge but that's what panty liners are for! And some of y'all need to be checked out. Walking around hollering you got that wet wet and what you really got is a heavy case of BV. GTFOOH! :rudy:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I wish I could go back in time to the moment I was gonna open this thread and stop myself :sadbron:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I lived with my sister for 6 months and had to share a bathroom with her, NEVER doing that shyt again brehs :smh: :beli: disgusting creatures.