Girl got her soul stolen on FB earlier **NSFW**

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:wtf:

I had to see something like this just before I eat dinner. :no:

But there is NO excuse for that kind of nastiness, especially for a woman. NONE!! :ufdup: Bad hygiene is an absolute no no and a deal breaker no matter what.

Sometimes you just like to think that women carry themselves better than that, but you'd be surprised at the level of foulness out there with some of these chicks.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Aint no way in hell a FEMALE walking around with shyt like that on I refuse to fukking believe it. :mindblown:

Side Note: If her friends had to get into a fight with her to expose some shyt like that I wouldnt doubt her shyt was the same way. If I had a friend nasty like that they wouldnt be my friend.

Believe it...if you have ever been in a womans bathroom you wouldn't doubt a woman can walk around stank like that.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
livin with female rommates for 3+ years made me immune to shyt like this

you dont get a glimpse of how :scusthov: sum females are unntil you liv with them

and these bytches were hot makin money doin cam shows etc..

beware!

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
elaborate :steviej:

-Bloody tampons and pads on the floor

-Blood and pee on the toilet seat

-An abundance of dirty tissues on the floor

-Unflushed or clogged toilets because someone tried to flush a tampon/pad down the toilet

-Overflowed waste baskets full of excess hair, dirty tissues, pads, tampons, and whatever disgusting things a woman can throw away.

-The smell is of a mixture of pee, poop, blood, perfume, hairspray, and make up :scusthov:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

-Unflushed or clogged toilets because someone tried to flush a tampon/pad down the toilet

-Overflowed waste baskets full of excess hair, dirty tissues, pads, tampons, and whatever disgusting things a woman can throw away.

-The smell is of a mixture of pee, poop, blood, perfume, hairspray, and make up :scusthov:

E1Pb5Gh.jpg

Why did I click that.....

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

At my old job those broads had to be told to stop leaving weave hair in the bathroom and hallways :dead:
The third story bathroom was the one all of them wanted to avoid. The disgusting shyt I've heard about women doing in there :scusthov:

Oh and btw, the nikka(s) that are fukking the ratchet who's panties and tights are now being aired out.... :snoop: :scusthov: