Girl crashes car, kills her sister in process...live streams her death smh**WARNING:VERY GRAPHIC**

parallax

Superstar
Daps
That chick sounds like she's in shock afterward. I've seen a video where a woman survived a crash that all her friends died in, and she was putting on makeup asking if she looked ok. People react differently to shyt like this

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
verbally describe the video to me breh

someones head get split open?
you see some retard girl driving and filming herself and singing with the car music. they wreck for some reason, you hear screaming, then this retard is like on facebook live or something filming this dead girl she calls her sister and is all pushing/holding the body saying she's gonna hold it down or some stupid shyt. the dead girl's head is split open.

Daps
Did you read the thread?
didnt-read.gif

Daps
you see some retard girl driving and filming herself and singing with the car music. they wreck for some reason, you hear screaming, then this retard is like on facebook live or something filming this dead girl she calls her sister and is all pushing/holding the body saying she's gonna hold it down or some stupid shyt. the dead girl's head is split open.
do u see her brain or something?

or just alot of blood?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
do u see her brain or something?

or just alot of blood?

she was bleeding i guess, i wasn't searching her face. the most striking thing about the vid was the surviving girl's reaction. she was speaking like a robot, no emotion whatsoever. other than that, video was weak as fukk imo.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
nah im good:patrice:. I thought ive seen it all and i thought i was desensitized to actual death but Im not. After watching that Cleveland facebook serial killer shooter that killed that innocent old man that shyt shook my to the core. I aint watching no deaths.