Girl, 12, Sets Herself on Fire While Attempting Viral ‘Fire Challenge'

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Internet really a dangerous thing for the idiotic and gullible.

Parents defo need to keep an eye or restrict internet access till 15+ or just have constant talks about how to be safe.

Cause shyt like this will keep happening. :snoop:

There’s sadistic mofos out there, that conduct stupid game like these and kids will play along cause of peer pressure and viral addiction.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The kids now are a special kind of dumb. At 12 I would have known that this was a TERRIBLE idea.
Have to be in their shoes a bit, they’re born and molded by the social media generation.
It’s normal for them to constantly post inane shyt all day 24/7 about their lives. Privacy doesn’t even enter their mind. They’ll post anything no matter how bad, without thought.

So you’ll get higher chances of kids like these who are jaded or deluded who buy into it. For the chance to viral, that 15min fame without thinking it though.

It’s madness. Peer pressure is now global.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Breh. SHE SET HERSELF ON FIRE! There has to be a line man. You HAVE to know at 12 years old NOT to set yourself on fire.
Thank you I just got a neg for not being too forgiving.

What up with these kids between the age of 12-17 getting passes for stupidity?

nikka the new era is
monkey_see_do.gif

Times 10... They seen everybody do it.
So they followed :snoop:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
@Benefited right cause when I was 12 I was oblivious to what fire is and what it could do to me.

You can throw that age excuse out of here!

Good for you you want a cookie:martin:

Of course most of us knew better than this,but what would prompt somebody to read this story and say "good job fire,for doing what your supposed to do". Lack of empathy for kids is a neg off rip. Even idiots making jokes didnt take it that far. You are happy about this.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The kids now are a special kind of dumb. At 12 I would have known that this was a TERRIBLE idea.

I'm saying, don't schools go over fire safety? I remember that stop, drop and roll shyt being drilled into us going through K-12, so even if your parents were :manny: you'd have some fukking idea that getting caught on fire ain't some fun shyt to do!

There's no amount of peer pressure that would have had me set myself on fire at that age. :mindblown: