Girl, 12, Sets Herself on Fire While Attempting Viral ‘Fire Challenge'

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt...
:mjgrin:

latest

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
That phone in your impressionable kid's pocket connects them to a whole world of addiction, violence, vulgarity and perversion

Especially the mental influences of social media are dangerous. Her friends were likely filming it hoping to go viral. And for what? Momentary validation for a lifetime of risk...

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
parents gotta be more on point and aware of outside influences like if I see my 12 year old daughter is posting pictures on social media with them duck lips Im checking her at that point reminding her that she's not kylie jenner :comeon: it would have never gotten to the point where she's easily influenced to follow a fcking set yourself on fire challenge :gucci:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I know kids are dumb and I feel bad for the girl but I keep coming back to the same conclusion.

nikkas here are clowns for damning tha child when her momma obviously failed to lace her with tha proper sense to know better/not fall victim to peer pressure. If it is just a case of retardation than tha responsibility still falls on tha mother for not keeping a closer eye on someone mentally disabled enough to set themselves on fire. It starts at tha top.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have lost all common sense.

At 12 I was not gonna go no where near a fire let alone light myself on fire!!!! :damn:

You would think with all the information at peoples fingertips these days with the internet kids would be smarter... but it seems like it's having the opposite effect. They are getting dumber.