Girl, 12, Sets Herself on Fire While Attempting Viral ‘Fire Challenge'

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Just because she's aged 12, does not mean she isn't developmentally delayed in some way.

We see it every day with adults, that common sense isn't always so common - double that with little kids (who may or may not have underlying issues). smfh

I'm gonna push back a little. I mostly work with delayed kids. Some are near adult age with the skills and mind of a preschooler. Even they know not to do some shyt like that.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I want to start a "stop that dumb shyt" challenge. Everytime you see somebody doing a dumb internet challenge run up and keep yelling stop that dumb shyt until they stop

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
My kids is about to be11 ,he wouldn't set his damn self on Fire!?

I don't think..

Iont know.. Now i gotta askem and make sure for clarity.. Look into that nikkas soul. .,
:jbhmm:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up. At what age did you find out fire was hot? 15?

Shut me up faggett. You a b!tch. I’ll break ya fukking jaw p*ssy and that’s REAL LIFE fukk all this internet sh!t you talking 210 broad st w, Wilson nc 27893

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Breh. SHE SET HERSELF ON FIRE! There has to be a line man. You HAVE to know at 12 years old NOT to set yourself on fire.
You n!ggas can’t be this narrowminded :snoop:

THINK my n!gga THINK. :mindblown:

She’s 12 fukking years old. Wtf is so hard to comprehend about that. Not only that, she’s a 12yr old who has witnessed thousands of her peers do the same fire challenge with no harm done to them.

SHE’S 12 YEARS OLD. I’m trying to remind myself that most of you clowns aren’t but a few years removed from age twelve yourselves but come the fukk on, how absolutely pathetic and naive do you have to be to place adult level blame/expectations on a fukkING 12 YEAR OLD.

Y’all sound like typical racist fukking cacs having a hard time seeing Black kids as just kids. Ascribing all types adult variables and expectations to them.

fukk you clowns. Real talk. Pathetic FAGGEETTTSS

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Had she died, she would have been a shoo-in for a Darwin Award.

B....b....but her age!

:camby:

Age isn't an excuse for everything. No one expects her to know differential calculus or high-level computer hacking. You should definitely know setting yourself on fire is absurd WELL before the age of 12.

This reminds me of when Kathy Griffin held up that fake severed Trump head, and his son Barron starting crying thinking she had really killed his father. People started roasting Barron, and the ol' "..but he's a child!" briggard came in to :cape: for him. There are certain things you should know by age 11. One of them is the difference between a human and a mannequin :heh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Im negging nikkas left and right in this thread:wow:

Same nikkas who were drunk driving every week at age 21,joining the military at 18,and still having raw sex with strangers talking down on a child about danger,and what they should be smart enough to know:martin: