Girl, 12, Sets Herself on Fire While Attempting Viral ‘Fire Challenge'

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Damn she wrapped up like Eugene
ae3QQ4q_460swp.webp

Glad she's alive but seriously parents need to start monitoring their children's internet activity

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
"but but but MsAzul, my child needs a phone so I can reach her/him"

"The phone is a constant distraction, they are on the internet and social media in class. Why don't you get them a phone without internet and limited minutes/text for the time being?"

:whoa:

This is what I deal with for 10 months out of the year.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh. SHE SET HERSELF ON FIRE! There has to be a line man. You HAVE to know at 12 years old NOT to set yourself on fire.

Just because she's aged 12, does not mean she isn't developmentally delayed in some way.

We see it every day with adults, that common sense isn't always so common - double that with little kids (who may or may not have underlying issues). smfh

Last edited:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
These kids grew up walking around with the internet in their pocket but yet theyre stupider than the last generation.
Millennials are this worlds last hope.
If this is true what does tht say about tha generation of parents tht raised them?
Tha law of cause and effect still stands.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Even as a youth watching some cac like Cris Angel there was a bit of awe but naturally coupled with that I ain't gonna emulate this :mindblown: steeze. This is what happens when you live in a dominant cac society influenced with no limits, sanctity is missing to where you have challenges like this. A hot a** shower teaches you the severity of heat but now you wanna burn yourself for clout :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Danm... sad af. Too busy trying to be internet famous and now she is for all the wrong reasons.

hope she can have a full recovery... she's young too. This will affect the rest of her life all for an internet challenge