Girl, 12, Sets Herself on Fire While Attempting Viral ‘Fire Challenge'

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
She’s only 12

Chill with all the “a-ha that’s what she gets” comments. She’s practically still a baby. And these are the types of bad decisions that a “trend” could unfortunately influence a 12yr old child to make.

15-20 years ago it was 12 year olds playing Russian roulette with live bullets and no, those children did not deserve to be clowned either. They’re children.

Some of you clowns have zero perspective.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
She’s only 12

Chill with all the “a-ha that’s what she gets” comments. She’s practically still a baby. And these are the types of bad decisions that a “trend” could unfortunately influence a 12yr old child to make.

15-20 years ago it was 12 year olds playing Russian roulette with live bullets and no, those children did not deserve to be clowned either. They’re children.

Breh. SHE SET HERSELF ON FIRE! There has to be a line man. You HAVE to know at 12 years old NOT to set yourself on fire.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Breh. SHE SET HERSELF ON FIRE! There has to be a line man. You HAVE to know at 12 years old NOT to set yourself on fire.

Thank you I just got a neg for not being too forgiving.

What up with these kids between the age of 12-17 getting passes for stupidity?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I did, my sis did, my cousins did, my brother did and my other sister as well.
Gonna go ahead and assume no one else in my family did either.

I fully agree with you.
Who
Does
This
shyt

I was playing tha game and on tha internet downloading shyt and chatting to "bytches" online tellin em I was a pro snowboarder from cali (idfk I was 12).

Settin myself on fire tho? H e l l n a h

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
She’s only 12

nikka shut the fukk up. At what age did you find out fire was hot? 15?