Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That nikka said no shoes just dirt :dead:

Like come on bra he clearly joking it’s straight bruh
Meh. Jokes go both ways. That's more like clowning. If Africans start any jokes feelings will get caught immediately. Accusations will be made etc. It's not jokes if it's one sided. It's ignorance and we know it.

:russell:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shaq-nbaontnt.gif

Nah shyt was hilarious

Come on, as black people around the world, we should be able to crack on each other man.
Yes we should be able to crack on EACH OTHER not target others. Not the same energy. There's too much friction for these "jokes". What's the African equivalent of what Gil said that would be acceptable? Someone give me examples of aspects and conditions of Black American life that Africans can crack on without immediate hostility

:popcorn:

:aicmon: let's cut the bullshyt

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
If he said this in a different context about Europeans or the Japanese national team the reaction would be different. When it's a black man dissing fellow black men the excuses pile up.

Same ones saying "he's just joking and trolling" don't understand when you joke in public you give others from different races/ethnicities the opportunity to move the bar of disrespect via "joking". He was so ignorant he had no idea Embid is from Cameroon a country completely different than South Sudan.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If he said this in a different context about Europeans or the Japanese national team the reaction would be different. When it's a black man dissing fellow black men the excuses pile up.

Same ones saying "he's just joking and trolling" don't understand when you joke in public you give others from different races/ethnicities the opportunity to move the bar of disrespect via "joking". He was so ignorant he had no idea Embid is from Cameroon a country completely different than South Sudan.
He's sharing his lack of respect for Africa with the world. They tell us it's jokes. They have no self respect. They expect us to be on the same low vibration.

Corny shyt really. But adversity all this adversity people will shine.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Meh. The problem is people who call themselves ‘joking’ is 1- if we not tight, that’s not ‘jokes’, it’s just nasty, and 2- people like that be cowards. They don’t be prepared for someone equally with the shyts and a tad bit darker

So it’s like yea arrow jokes, cool but….why yall can’t control ya bytches :beli: Why they be on the net emasculating you :scust: How you let @anotherman teach your son routes …Das my type of joke. But shyt hit a tad bit harder so yall start crying and ‘see this what they think of us :damn:‘ and aww now we can’t joke no more :martin:
All this

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I never held him in high esteem, so I am not offended. Just for the record, this is just not "jokes". He called Olajuwon a scammer and went in on Lupita for no reason. Clearly there's some kind of grudge this Cuban boy has for Africans.

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
I mean let’s be honest that was hilarious. You can admire what they did but also laugh at these jokes. When did society and the Coli get so soft.

If a black comedian said this in a stand up routine nobody would blink an eye