Gilbert Arenas is trending for going Xenophobic on Team USA vs South Sudan

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I don't take Gil seriously but other people might and he got sponsors now so he might fukk around and find out.

Gil a shock jock podcaster. He just be saying wild shyt. That why he's no chill Gil. But the world he's trying to get into, he's smarter if he puts more thought into who he might offend and the benefits being less than the repurcussions cause he's short sighted. Thats how that bull shyt with Crittenton went. He was short sighted and thought he could push the envelope and get away with whatever cause it was in house.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Same shyt we heard our entire lives from brehs like Gil.

I'm sure he woulda added "Go back to Africa" if the context fit.

I know some African posters find this cool, and that's cool for yall. I don't.

Same way some black people find it cool when cac comedians make jokes about black America. I don't. :yeshrug:
You're right but Gilbert is Cuban.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
This makes a lot of sense :ohhh:
Lmaoo no it doesn’t… from a hormonal standpoint… scientifically and literally…it doesn’t make sense at all….

Your body actually produces more testosterone by utilizing fat and carbs WAY more than it does protein…. In fact if most men were to just live off an all meat diet with nothing else for 30 days, a majority of men on this board would see a drop in testosterone. You might lose some body fat, blood sugar will surely decrease, probably lose an hour or so of sleep most nights… but with the exception of a few guys, most men will actually see a decrease in test.

And before anyone tries to deny what I’m saying, I’m actually very well versed in this topic from an educated standpoint and I actually raised my test a couple years ago by doing certain things….no cap… so before you debate me on this please have facts to back shyt up, respectfully

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Lmaoo no it doesn’t… from a hormonal standpoint… scientifically and literally…it doesn’t make sense at all….

Your body actually produces more testosterone by utilizing fat and carbs WAY more than it does protein…. In fact if most men were to just live off an all meat diet with nothing else for 30 days, a majority of men on this board would see a drop in testosterone. You might lose some body fat, blood sugar will surely decrease, probably lose an hour or so of sleep most nights… but with the exception of a few guys, most men will actually see a decrease in test.

And before anyone tries to deny what I’m saying, I’m actually very well versed in this topic from an educated standpoint and I actually raised my test a couple years ago by doing certain things….no cap… so before you debate me on this please have facts to back shyt up, respectfully

what did you do to raise your test?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It's jokes and alotta you nikkaz is fahggz raised by a single mom.

Diet more carbs than protein so ya brain operate like a broads.

Meh. The problem is people who call themselves ‘joking’ is 1- if we not tight, that’s not ‘jokes’, it’s just nasty, and 2- people like that be cowards. They don’t be prepared for someone equally with the shyts and a tad bit darker

So it’s like yea arrow jokes, cool but….why yall can’t control ya bytches :beli: Why they be on the net emasculating you :scust: How you let @anotherman teach your son routes …Das my type of joke. But shyt hit a tad bit harder so yall start crying and ‘see this what they think of us :damn:‘ and aww now we can’t joke no more :martin: