Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People believed the vote was rigged
People believed the 5g caused Coronavirus
People believed kids was being trafficked by a furniture company

:snoop:

Should've never gave the general public access to the internet.
lowkey the general take away from this era... it's too much for a lot of people, has accelerated radicalization and manipulation of the masses. explains why elites have always trickled down knowledge and safe guarded it from the general public. in theory if you give all the people all the information they should be more knowledgeable but they are in fact just more confused in practise.

The history of humanity is filled with organizations from churches to secret societies that understood this very well. They charged themselves with disseminating information to the masses and deciding what was fit for mass consumption. Maybe we have assumed incorrectly that it was all in a bid to amass power. The people got the keys and now all they do is drive in circles with no direction. :snoop:

a breh came in here and said Scientists don't know about genetics and then broke down his own bullshyt theories about genetics. humans would not be discussing or learning about genetics if it was left to the church. they fought experimentation... the science that build the medical field and the human understanding of the body... people would still be dying from simple infections while being told to pray on gods mercy if religion stronghold on society was not broken.

religion benefited from control of information and by suppressing anything they didn't agree with also suppressing human advancement in the process. a lot of these conspiracy people are coming directly from religion and mixing and matching information from science that suits them this is how you have a man talking about genetics while attacking science. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I mean...when you first start and they're telling you what to watch for and expect they slide in at the end "oh and don't shyt yourself if Casper comes see you". So of course you're all like :stopitslime:.

Well you start with a class of hires and you all get your own dorm. You're in there alone all night. My 1st night I went to sleep, shyt you not, in that locked office someone tapped me on the shoulder pretty good waking me up. I pushed it aside as .....ehhhh naw.

One of my classmates come running out his dorm screaming a inmate with no head walked up to his office. When this is after lockdown and everyone is locked down. The veteran officers just :lolbron:, all us newbies bout to cry. But if it's not you experiencing it personally you can shake it off.

I finally had my own experience working deathrow. About 3am, I'm dozing, got 2 other officers out there talking and bullshytting. We're outside quad 3. All of a sudden, BOOM, an inmate kicks the fukking steel door leading to the quad. I snap awake and look at the door. It was an inmate there. He yelled out something and turned away.

Sergeant and other dude stand up and look in the door window. Dude gone! Nowhere to go tho! We're all just :damn::damn::damn::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:. We all talk about it the rest of the night. Straws were pulled to see who would walk that quad that night.

I believe you bro, I’ve heard the nightmares you get in there are next level scary as well!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm going to request to be there when you call Him "sky daddy" to His face.
god is everywhere and you were present... and ruled by fear.

now tell me again how Doctors don't understand genetics but you do?

it's not like they treat these people or study them or anything. mutations are real. gigantism is a mutation. you shyt on experts to say that there is recessive nephilim dna in these people... how have you identified it?

show your homework... no vague bullshyt.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The rabbit hole I'm down now...

Brehs we don't even know wtf going on in this world. We're like chickens on a farm thinking we know something. When there's a whole universe outside that farm.

At some point I'm going put all this stuff together in presentation format.

Giants = real.
Bigfoot = real.
Ufos = real
Portals = real
Angels/aliens = real (notice I connect them)
Fairies = real

Understand that a lot of the confusion is verbiage and dogma. You say angel/God, i say alien. I say fairy, you say alien.

These subjects are very much being investigated by the scientific community and government agencies.

To my religious brehs...yall are basically like zombies on TWD. You are intentionally infected with an advanced, mental parasite. And just like those walkers on the show...yall are intent on infecting as many people as possible. Fact.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This topic has always interested me. Biblical and mythological accounts of giants aside, in the past every animal was way bigger than today (crocodiles larger than sharks, scorpions the size of dogs, sloths the size of bears etc.) so I have to wonder why the idea of large human-like species is so out there.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
god is everywhere and you were present... and ruled by fear.

now tell me again how Doctors don't understand genetics but you do?

it's not like they treat these people or study them or anything. mutations are real. gigantism is a mutation. you shyt on experts to say that there is recessive nephilim dna in these people... how have you identified it?

show your homework... no vague bullshyt.

They don't understand that part .... most don't believe the Word of God when it talks about that. There probably are a few that do, but I'm not worried about what anybody believes. The truth will show in the end.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The rabbit hole I'm down now...

Brehs we don't even know wtf going on in this world. We're like chickens on a farm thinking we know something. When there's a whole universe outside that farm.

At some point I'm going put all this stuff together in presentation format.

Giants = real.
Bigfoot = real.
Ufos = real
Portals = real
Angels/aliens = real (notice I connect them)
Fairies = real

Understand that a lot of the confusion is verbiage and dogma. You say angel/God, i say alien. I say fairy, you say alien.

These subjects are very much being investigated by the scientific community and government agencies.

To my religious brehs...yall are basically like zombies on TWD. You are intentionally infected with an advanced, mental parasite. And just like those walkers on the show...yall are intent on infecting as many people as possible. Fact.

All of that stuff is connected to rebellious spirits. They have a majority of you all fooled.

If you are offended, then recognize you are being influenced by those spirits.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They don't understand that part .... most don't believe the Word of God when it talks about that. There probably are a few that do, but I'm not worried about what anybody believes. The truth will show in the end.
which end b what truth? a father in heaven above = sky daddy

literally

:pachaha:

you are ruled by fear. that's not faith. just fear of damnation. you not enlightened just controlled.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
All of that stuff is connected to rebellious spirits. They have a majority of you all fooled.

If you are offended, then recognize you are being influenced by those spirits.

I'm going to walk with you.

I'm really not wrestling with you because in a way you are right.

We're saying the same thing, maybe just with different verbiage. You add a religious verbiage to it, which I used to resist until it was revealed to me that it's just words.