Giants are real? Nephilim?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I believe in stuff like the supernatural and believe that giants once existed. But just like Bigfoot and Aliens but especially with something 12 plus foot in height wouldn't it be hard as hell for them to hide for centuries on end?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
There are remnants of giants still today. That big mexican that was posted in a thread a few days ago.

I don't know if they will come back like Genesis, but I do believe the spirit realm has some new tricks up it's sleeve for humanity in the last days. I think the giant genetics have been watered down over the years. There was a dude that was 11 feet tall not over 200 years ago...

But if there are any sons of God left brave enough to try it again, then you could see them again...
What mexican was posted bruh? And what dude was 11 feet 200 years ago?

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
It's fukking pathetic people wanna mix giants in with 5G = Coronavirus conspiracy like giants just never existed and we don't see people from that bloodline still.

Yet it's genetics.

BTW your congressman/woman knows

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What mexican was posted bruh? And what dude was 11 feet 200 years ago?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-he-sounds-like-he’s-in-witness-protection-giant-man-with-crazy-deep-voice.826630/

ok not 11 feet, but here's a video....

People are letting the doctors, who don't know, tell them a lie. This is not just some abnormal genetic mutation. It's the remnants of the genetics of nephilim mixing with humans.....It's been diluted, and that's why people that show these signs have a lot of problems. Their giant genetics are not as strong and it ends up making them too big for their more human genetics to handle. They die early and have other problems because their organs can't handle it.

It's easy for people to just look and not see it for what it is.

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
1.jpg

The only thing accurate in this image is the cave in which this cac came out:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

White people always finding ways to fit themselves into everything
AmU0XWe.png

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yes. They once ruled the Earth with their fathers. They are coming back.

Not all of them. Og of Bashan was on Noah's ark and survived the great flood.
Yeah and the book of Numbers with the sons of Anak. Moses’ spies felt they were small “as grasshoppers”

oh and let’s not forget the stories of giants living in the Solomon Islands under a network of caves.

Oh and stories of Native American being at war with tall red-haired men with double-teeth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
A few years back i saw a video collage of articles and real photos of gigantic skeletons

I'll try and find it again

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
There are remnants of giants still today. That big mexican that was posted in a thread a few days ago.

I don't know if they will come back like Genesis, but I do believe the spirit realm has some new tricks up it's sleeve for humanity in the last days. I think the giant genetics have been watered down over the years. There was a dude that was 11 feet tall not over 200 years ago...

But if there are any sons of God left brave enough to try it again, then you could see them again...

The tallest man to have ever lived was 9 feet tall. And he could not walk without a walking stick. Once you reach past a certain height you it comes with health complications.As the human body cannot sustain such a height.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The tallest man to have ever lived was 9 feet tall. And he could not walk without a walking stick. Once you reach past a certain height you it comes with health complications.As the human body cannot sustain such a height.

Everybody will believe what they want. We'll see who saw it more clearly in the end.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-he-sounds-like-he’s-in-witness-protection-giant-man-with-crazy-deep-voice.826630/

ok not 11 feet, but here's a video....

People are letting the doctors, who don't know, tell them a lie. This is not just some abnormal genetic mutation. It's the remnants of the genetics of nephilim mixing with humans.....It's been diluted, and that's why people that show these signs have a lot of problems. Their giant genetics are not as strong and it ends up making them too big for their more human genetics to handle. They die early and have other problems because their organs can't handle it.

It's easy for people to just look and not see it for what it is.

What’s your source for this info.