Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
yes the nephillim are real

the Bible says that the old men of renown were Nephilim

this could mean Hercules, Posideon, Thor, Shiva were real, but they were the result of fallen angels mating with human thots

but the flood is supposed to have exterminated them

no one knows how they got back into the human bloodline

gbhitc7dvr941.jpg

Theory 1: some Nephilim survived by hanging onto the ark
Theory 2: fallen angels started fukking bytches again

I am more partial to theory 2

In Genesis 6 it tells you they were around before and after the flood. Because the sons of God kept taking human women and breeding with them.

God didn't want them in the Holy Land because that's His land. That's why He told the Israelites to kill them off and anybody with them. They were left alone outside of that. So the genetics were and are still in the earth...

Last edited:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say again, don't listen to these people who've never even left a urban setting. If you go into the woods, and I mean the wilderness. Not that patch of trees in your city the city didn't cut down, but the fukking WILDERNESS, you can see some shyt that will make you dookie your pants. Fact.

FECKING THIS! Most AMERICANS, of all races have no idea just how safe their urban existence TRULY is. 24/7 utilities, working state, county and local governments- THEY can't comprehend a society where none of that exists.
Your last sentence reminds me of my younger sis's fellow graduate biz student from the poorest parts of W Va at JMU 16 yrs ago. From Appalachia he and his extended fam lived a life from smth out of a novel written in the 1800s.
Appalachian Poverty is a major problem and it’s a problem that goes largely unnoticed by the rest of the country. We hope that by seeing Appalachia’s economic statistics, more people will take notice and help spread word of Appalachia’s need.
Appalachian Poverty

These MOFOS were THREADBARE! Frequently making do with one or 2 pairs of shoes and 2 generational hand me down clothes this guy said he was often dressed in female cousins clothes as a toddler!
Anyway Appalachians hate relying on county assistance and would hunt their own food. He'd tell of ishyt like FOREST cryptids from Bigfoot to giant bipedal wolves immune to heavy 30-06 rounds that sometimes turned the tables on hunters.
I rmbr him saying after a couple of yrs one of the cousins got PTSD so bad he was admitted to hospital! He himself soldiered on feeding his fam via hunting and grew into an excellent shot putting his faith in God becoming a quiet prayer warrior.
ANYWAY, NEVER enter any wilderness solo.
Never be empty handed either.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I didn't believe in ghosts until I worked in a prison.

:damn: Ghosts real as shyt breh!!!
What did you see?
:lupe:

I think i be low Key Hating cuz i aint got whatever sense you supposed to have to see ghosts/aliens/spirits/Big foot..

I like spooky ish... Why they don't want me man!?...

:sadcam:

I got a huge imagination, so if i think i hear /see something..i chock it up to that..

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What did you see?

I think i be low Key Hating cuz i aint got whatever sense you supposed to have to see ghosts/aliens/spirits/Big foot..

I got a huge imagination, so if i think i hear /see something..i chock it up to that..

I mean...when you first start and they're telling you what to watch for and expect they slide in at the end "oh and don't shyt yourself if Casper comes see you". So of course you're all like :stopitslime:.

Well you start with a class of hires and you all get your own dorm. You're in there alone all night. My 1st night I went to sleep, shyt you not, in that locked office someone tapped me on the shoulder pretty good waking me up. I pushed it aside as .....ehhhh naw.

One of my classmates come running out his dorm screaming a inmate with no head walked up to his office. When this is after lockdown and everyone is locked down. The veteran officers just :lolbron:, all us newbies bout to cry. But if it's not you experiencing it personally you can shake it off.

I finally had my own experience working deathrow. About 3am, I'm dozing, got 2 other officers out there talking and bullshytting. We're outside quad 3. All of a sudden, BOOM, an inmate kicks the fukking steel door leading to the quad. I snap awake and look at the door. It was an inmate there. He yelled out something and turned away.

Sergeant and other dude stand up and look in the door window. Dude gone! Nowhere to go tho! We're all just :damn::damn::damn::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:. We all talk about it the rest of the night. Straws were pulled to see who would walk that quad that night.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What did you see?

Naw man, it's no special sense i know of. Just when you see one you'll know it. When I saw things I had people with me.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Youre just a Pig ass nikka having nightmares breh its not that deep:laff:

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

1.jpg

This got me interested? :lupe:

Not far fetched.

This is from April 1985:

Fragments of DNA extracted from the ancient mummified body of an Egyptian infant showed remarkably little or no damage in the last 2,400 years, a Swedish scientist reported yesterday. He said the lack of damage would allow scientists to grow duplicates of the genetic material in the laboratory.

A detailed report of the cloning of substantial pieces of the mummy's genetic material was published yesterday in the British scientific journal Nature.
DNA FRAGMENTS EXTRACTED FROM MUMMY INFANT ARE REPORTED ALMOST UNDAMAGED (Published 1985)

From 2003:

Gilgamesh tomb believed found
Archaeologists in Iraq believe they may have found the lost tomb of King Gilgamesh - the subject of the oldest "book" in history.

The Epic Of Gilgamesh - written by a Middle Eastern scholar 2,500 years before the birth of Christ - commemorated the life of the ruler of the city of Uruk, from which Iraq gets its name.
Gilgamesh was believed to be two-thirds god, one-third human.

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Gilgamesh tomb believed found

Experts search for grave of legendary Gilgamesh

From 2004:

South Korean and U.S. researchers said Wednesday they had cloned a human embryo and extracted from it sought-after cells called embryonic stem cells. The cloning was not intended to make human babies, but the first step toward developing cures for diabetes, Parkinson's and other diseases, the researchers said.

The experiment, the first published report of cloned human stem cells, means so-called therapeutic cloning is no longer a theory but a reality. Supporters of medical cloning say it can transform medicine, offering tailored and highly effective treatments for diseases. They say it could eventually lead to grow-your-own organ transplants.

Stem cells extracted from human clone

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just not seeing it. We have people that to me are Giants now. Anyone over 6’9.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The rabbit hole I'm down now...

Brehs we don't even know wtf going on in this world. We're like chickens on a farm thinking we know something. When there's a whole universe outside that farm.

At some point I'm going put all this stuff together in presentation format.

Giants = real.
Bigfoot = real.
Ufos = real
Portals = real
Angels/aliens = real (notice I connect them)
Fairies = real

Understand that a lot of the confusion is verbiage and dogma. You say angel/God, i say alien. I say fairy, you say alien.

These subjects are very much being investigated by the scientific community and government agencies.

To my religious brehs...yall are basically like zombies on TWD. You are intentionally infected with an advanced, mental parasite. And just like those walkers on the show...yall are intent on infecting as many people as possible. Fact.
Religious brehs like myself know all of the above are demons.