Giants are real? Nephilim?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Off subject, but since we on that spooky ish...

Folks that believe in ghosts...

If white people see white ghosts...

Japanese people see Japanese ghosts...

Mexican people see Mexican ghosts...

What ghosts do Black people see?

:jbhmm::patrice:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Yall never heard of the Titanomachy and Theomachy

Do you know about the Alexandrian-Olympians vs the Tartary-Othrysians. And Mount Olympus and Mt Othrys.

The word nefilim means Greats/Giants as in Magna and Titan not a literal giant. They also say its means fallen. In poetic language it means "come down from high place": as in to lose your Mount (mountain fortress/stronghold/castle of the kingdom).

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Just gon forget about Andre The Giant huh :troll:

b2gN1FN.gif

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Off subject, but since we on that spooky ish...

Folks that believe in ghosts...

If white people see white ghosts...

Japanese people see Japanese ghosts...

Mexican people see Mexican ghosts...

What ghosts do Black people see?

:jbhmm::patrice:

I didn't believe in ghosts until I worked in a prison.

:damn: Ghosts real as shyt breh!!!

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The only thing accurate in this image is the cave in which this cac came out:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

White people always finding ways to fit themselves into everything
AmU0XWe.png

Are you aware of the story and the soldiers and pilots who collaborate this encounter?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-he-sounds-like-he’s-in-witness-protection-giant-man-with-crazy-deep-voice.826630/

ok not 11 feet, but here's a video....

People are letting the doctors, who don't know, tell them a lie. This is not just some abnormal genetic mutation. It's the remnants of the genetics of nephilim mixing with humans.....It's been diluted, and that's why people that show these signs have a lot of problems. Their giant genetics are not as strong and it ends up making them too big for their more human genetics to handle. They die early and have other problems because their organs can't handle it.

It's easy for people to just look and not see it for what it is.

Sky daddy believer states Doctors don't know anything about genetics... follows up with "shyt I made up" as proof

:laff:

thecoli.dumb

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
People believed the vote was rigged
People believed the 5g caused Coronavirus
People believed kids was being trafficked by a furniture company

:snoop:

Should've never gave the general public access to the internet.
Aye that shyt was wild how coincidental that shyt was :pachaha:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What did you experience, what makes you say this?

I mean...when you first start and they're telling you what to watch for and expect they slide in at the end "oh and don't shyt yourself if Casper comes see you". So of course you're all like :stopitslime:.

Well you start with a class of hires and you all get your own dorm. You're in there alone all night. My 1st night I went to sleep, shyt you not, in that locked office someone tapped me on the shoulder pretty good waking me up. I pushed it aside as .....ehhhh naw.

One of my classmates come running out his dorm screaming a inmate with no head walked up to his office. When this is after lockdown and everyone is locked down. The veteran officers just :lolbron:, all us newbies bout to cry. But if it's not you experiencing it personally you can shake it off.

I finally had my own experience working deathrow. About 3am, I'm dozing, got 2 other officers out there talking and bullshytting. We're outside quad 3. All of a sudden, BOOM, an inmate kicks the fukking steel door leading to the quad. I snap awake and look at the door. It was an inmate there. He yelled out something and turned away.

Sergeant and other dude stand up and look in the door window. Dude gone! Nowhere to go tho! We're all just :damn::damn::damn::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:. We all talk about it the rest of the night. Straws were pulled to see who would walk that quad that night.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I say again, don't listen to these people who've never even left a urban setting. If you go into the woods, and I mean the wilderness. Not that patch of trees in your city the city didn't cut down, but the fukking WILDERNESS, you can see some shyt that will make you dookie your pants. Fact.