Giants are real? Nephilim?

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I SLAIMON KHAN SHAH (MUHAMMAD BRUCE 'ALEE) (THE KING BEE) (G G HADID) (DA 5' 9'') AM A MODERN DAY LIVING GIANT AT FIVE FEET NINE INCHES TALL (EXACTLY SIXTY NINE INCHES TALL) WHEN MY FATHER IS ONLY FIVE FOOT FOUR INCHES TALL AND MY MOTHER IS ONLY FOUR FOOT ELEVEN INCHES TALL! I SLAIMON KHAN SHAH AM SIXTY NINE IN THE HUMAN FLESH!!!!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There are remnants of giants still today. That big mexican that was posted in a thread a few days ago.

I don't know if they will come back like Genesis, but I do believe the spirit realm has some new tricks up it's sleeve for humanity in the last days. I think the giant genetics have been watered down over the years. There was a dude that was 11 feet tall not over 200 years ago...

But if there are any sons of God left brave enough to try it again, then you could see them again...

link

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Most brehs will mock this because...keeping it funky...most brehs have no idea. People in general...if they don't see it on TV news or in their school books it's not real.

Most brehs have never left the city and have the audacity to laugh and front like they know something. I know because I was once like that.

Perhaps the word nephilim is the wrong title because it's associated with biblical stuff. And verbiage confuses people. However, there very much were and are, people who tinkered with genetics.

Nephilim are genetic manipulations.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Everything about human biology tells us after a certain height, it damn near becomes impossible to move normally or live a full life. And I'm talking about at the 8ft range. You really think its a 15 Foot giant, capable of moving like a normal sized man? Even if he was that big, he would't be able to do regular shyt let alone take on a military squardron.

Not saying i believe this, but there was more oxygen in the atmosphere in the past. Thats how dinosaurs and other creatures were so big.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
So on the subject of Giants else do you trust?
I do not understand tour question

There were giants found 100 miles from where I'm @ here in northern NV
IMG_0715-1-.JPG