Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gamer sense of entitlement has become ridiculous. Everything has to be free and if it's not we'll run to twitter and fake outrage!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with the gamer sense of entitlement of gamers.

It wouldn't be a big issue if Sony would just be like we charging for updates for certain games. Instead everything is laid out like a "deal" or in a matter where people have to ask "Do I have to pay for this or not"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gamer sense of entitlement has become ridiculous. Everything has to be free and if it's not we'll run to twitter and fake outrage!!!!!!!!!!!

hey if public pressure forces them to drop the price then I’m ALL for it…whatever the outcome, I’m playing the game regardless…$30 ain’t breaking the bank and is pretty much the price of a DLC/expansion game which this is primarily plus an upgrade…but if sony breaks down and offers it for less then great!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The thing I don’t undersrtand about the ‘outrage’ is that if you feel like the PS5 features aren’t worth it (loading speed, jp lip synch, 4k, dual sense, 3d audio) you have the option of paying 20 dollars and playing the ps4 directors cut which includes the other updates and dlc through backwards compatibility and that still has the 60fps patch which looks incredible.

....and even then you could just wait for the directors version to go on sale. A lot of this outrage is xbox stans playing neutral to stir up controversy. There is no way anyone is genuinely upset over 10 dollars

especially when these people buy ports of Wii U and Wii games for 60 dollars that don’t have a fraction of the updates

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
the annoying shyt is i dont really care for the dlc but it would be cool to play it on p5 for the first time after running thru it on p4; thats what i was most excited about when this got announced

having to pay for that is a dub i’ll probably just leave it on the table

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the annoying shyt is i dont really care for the dlc but it would be cool to play it on p5 for the first time after running thru it on p4; thats what i was most excited about when this got announced

having to pay for that is a dub i’ll probably just leave it on the table

Whats stopping you from playing through it now? It already has a 60fps patch

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Low key forgot they gave away that multiplayer update for free last year. I definitely would’ve held that for the “directors cut”

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Whats stopping you from playing through it now? It already has a 60fps patch

im playing it now that was my point; i was going to put it aside and wait for this update for the p5 features but now i’m just running through it as a p4 game i played already

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im playing it now that was my point; i was going to put it aside and wait for this update for the p5 features but now i’m just running through it as a p4 game i played already

so you like the game enough to run through it again but have no interest in the DLC:jbhmm:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
so you like the game enough to run through it again but have no interest in the DLC:jbhmm:

not for 30 dollars bro

i think its a good game but its also a game i already put bread down towards

granted its only 30 dollars but after everything that came w mass effect (probably an unfair comparison but it is what it is) im looking at that shyt differently

i think the bigger problem is they’re basing pricing based on what they know people will pay and not what its actually worth, i cant get w that shyt but i respect it if you could

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why do yall pollute these Sony game threads, bickering back-n-forth with these Xbox weirdos and then in the next breath claim you're sick of console wars? Stop flirting. You don't have to respond to everything.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
not for 30 dollars bro

i think its a good game but its also a game i already put bread down towards

granted its only 30 dollars but after everything that came w mass effect (probably an unfair comparison but it is what it is) im looking at that shyt differently

i think the bigger problem is they’re basing pricing based on what they know people will pay and not what its actually worth, i cant get w that shyt but i respect it if you could

im with @surf i look at it as 30 dollar expansion with some extra bells and whistles. It’s still cheaper than lost legacy and spiderman and I think most of us were prepared to spend at least 40 dollars when this leaked if not 50. Thee fact that Suckerpunch has been giving nonstop updates and already gave a full fledged co op multiplayer mode proves they ain’t doing it just to be greedy.

the fact that they are still giving us free updates separate them from a vast majority of other games even if those other games provided free next gen updates. It’s all semantics because like I said before they could have just charged a flat 30 for everything on ps4 and ps5 but at least now you have options.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why do yall pollute these Sony game threads, bickering back-n-forth with these Xbox weirdos and then in the next breath claim you're sick of console wars? Stop flirting. You don't have to respond to everything.

I agree but ironically it’s the Xbox weirdos who complain about console wars the most