Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Funny how you can find so much to criticize before release and constantly regurgitate i

gow combat much greater than got

GOT was amazing and one of my favorite games, a new one already is not something I'm hyped for when I know it's going to be GOT all over again with like one or two mechanics a few different style enemies and the same run around the map stuff.

I hope I'm wrong though and they change things up significantly with combat at least.

I loved the game but I can't support dlc that clearly could have been in the 1st game (a year turn around is really quick for something new) or put into a part 2 or even a spin off.

Sony is lame for charging for a upgrade.

Those two things combined unless it's some crazy new cool weapons moves or plot point.... or combat changes. I'll be skipping this.

I hope MS forces a change to that going forward in the future

There's a reason I don't go into threads about games bashing it or criticizing until after significant time has passed and give my own personal experience...

Also you have a bad habit of trying to slide console wars into everything. When dudes just be trying to game.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know you're gonna say "but Gamepass" but did you say this when Hivebusters released a year after release for $20?

Or how about Hearts of Stone for The Wticher 3 which released the same year but for an additional $9.99?

It was about 10 hours long and released for an additional $10 only a few months later. Here, an expansion pack is released for $10 over a year later and you're actually fixing your fingers to type up some bullshyt about being penazlied. You xbots are so full of shyt. :hhh:

Always looking to express faux concern over something on one platform but turn a blind eye to the same practice elsewhere.

"it was probably in storyboard"

As probably for anything that someone creates.

You're pretending to be shocked at expansions coming out a year or so later for games that are big. The standard for practically every game but somehow you've been silent on those games but you're all up in here acting as a concerned charlatan.

No game should ever release because DLC may come out that was in storyboard according to your fugazi ass logic.

I probably have a neg in storyboard for you but I ain't gonna drop it now.

:dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These guys are so damn fake it's nauseating.

I'm literally shaking reading @The Mad Titan 's post.
:mjlol:

Mean while, next generation updates have been free for most games for awhile now. When it's not people complain as they should.

If biomutant charges for the next gen update I'ma complain about that even though I got that on PC.

But they already said its free... The only reason this topic is still going on in the thread is because y'all keep fighting the "rational" behind why they are charging

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
On Game Pass. They charged for that Gears 5 expansion Hivebusters for non users.
What you said makes no sense, if you have gamepass you didn't pay so too say they charged non users you're saying non gamepass members.

I know when it launched they gave gears 5 as a games with gold title so they hooked everyone up that wanted to be hooked up. And I mean everybody because they even gave the base game away for free on steam at the time. If somebody had to spend $1 to play it then so be it :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What you said makes no sense, if you have gamepass you didn't pay so too say they charged non users you're saying non gamepass members.

I know when it launched they gave gears 5 as a games with gold title so they hooked everyone up that wanted to be hooked up. And I mean everybody because they even gave the base game away for free on steam at the time. If somebody had to spend $1 to play it then so be it :mjlol:
They charged non-users of Game Pass that owned Gears 5 for Hivebusters. Makes sense.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They charged non-users of Game Pass that owned Gears 5 for Hivebusters. Makes sense.
Yeah but they gave them gears 5 for free and you didn't need gamepass to get that, didn't even need an Xbox. So putting everything into context, Microsoft did all they could to give you shyt for free. It's not the same as what Sony is doing so it's disingenuous to claim that this is the same as what they're doing because even this is better and this was a rare case scenario

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but they gave them gears 5 for free and you didn't need gamepass to get that, didn't even need an Xbox. So putting everything into context, Microsoft did all they could to give you shyt for free. It's not the same as what Sony is doing so it's disingenuous to claim that this is the same as what they're doing because even this is better and this was a rare case scenario

Pretty much, Sony/square even made sure that the version they gave the people of FF7RE couldn't be upgraded.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Prob cause no one would pay for it otherwise. It’s why Nintendo can charge 60 dollars for a 11 year old port

no one cares about hive busters because no one cares about gears anymore

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The gamer sense of entitlement has become ridiculous. Everything has to be free and if it's not we'll run to twitter and fake outrage!!!!!!!!!!!
Stan titans just trolling as usual he’s not outraged about anything other than not having anything new to play on his preferred platform. He’s been trolling the thread since page 2

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stan titans just trolling as usual he’s not outraged about anything other than not having anything new to play on his preferred platform. He’s been trolling the thread since page 2
:dwillhuh:

I've been speaking on this for a while... It's not a new subject. But yall be on here excusing it because "exclusives"

Just say it's lame, regardless of if you can afford it or not.