Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its almost like I play both systems :ohhh:

yet 90% of your post are in PlayStation threads or about PlayStation and they’re mostly negative

you claim to be a Nintendo stan (lol) yet I’ve never seen you post anything in a Nintendo game thread discussion

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I agree with the gamer sense of entitlement of gamers.

It wouldn't be a big issue if Sony would just be like we charging for updates for certain games. Instead everything is laid out like a "deal" or in a matter where people have to ask "Do I have to pay for this or not"

Why would they need to do some grand announcement for that, considering that that's exactly what they've been doing this while time? I'm sure you'd still find some other shenanigans within doing that to be faux whining about it anyways.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why would they need to do some grand announcement for that, considering that that's exactly what they've been doing this while time? I'm sure you'd still find some other shenanigans within doing that to be faux whining about it anyways.

he just loves to argue. Thats why he camps out in sony threads

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Srs3bdU.gif

NYX1rlj.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This isn't a Lost Legacy or Miles Morales situation ans to say as such is disingenuous as hell. Those are new games with new protagonists, a new plot, etc. This expansion fits seamlessly into the pre-existing game. Back in the day, when there was a director's cut, we had to purchase a separate item. Through the advent of broadband speed, consoles with hard drives, etc., the method of delivery is simplistic to a fault. This isn't a matter of price, it's the principle, period. I don't care about a Japanese lip sync, their multiplayer, etc. Damn near everyone bought the game originally as a single player game and the expansion is another chapter added to the single player game essentially. Locking that behind bullshyt features is a farce. They could just give people the option to get the ps5 expansion without any other frills.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a Lost Legacy or Miles Morales situation ans to say as such is disingenuous as hell. Those are new games with new protagonists, a new plot, etc. This expansion fits seamlessly into the pre-existing game. Back in the day, when there was a director's cut, we had to purchase a separate item. Through the advent of broadband speed, consoles with hard drives, etc., the method of delivery is simplistic to a fault. This isn't a matter of price, it's the principle, period. I don't care about a Japanese lip sync, their multiplayer, etc. Damn near everyone bought the game originally as a single player game and the expansion is another chapter added to the single player game essentially. Locking that behind bullshyt features is a farce. They could just give people the option to get the ps5 expansion without any other frills.

nikka it’s DLC/expansion…if you don’t like labeling it an expansion then DLC typically cost $24.99 nowadays…this’ll run you $19.99 or $29.99 so buy it or don’t buy it and stfu about it at this point with this fake ass talking point just bcuz one version is 5 fukking extra dollars as opposed to the regular price of DLC

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
nikka it’s DLC/expansion…if you don’t like labeling it an expansion then DLC typically cost $24.99 nowadays…this’ll run you $19.99 or $29.99 so buy it or don’t buy it and stfu about it at this point with this fake ass talking point bcuz one version is 5 fukking extra dollars as opposed to regular DLC content

What is the talking point? You cool buying what has essentially been converted to an episodic game? It's OK if it is telltale and you know it's a part 2, part 3, etc. The point is not the money nor is this traditional in the form of dlc. They sold a game (book) that went chapter 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and so on and then got people slobbering at the mouth, eager and ready to buy chapter four of an incomplete book as that should have been there on GP. That's why so many people are looking at this kinda funny. That price is not the focal thing here. So, this is a discussion board, we are here to discuss. People are going to do whatever they want to do, don't get mad when some people think contrary to you though.