Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
then deathloop mid-september…maybe they push it up a week lol

3 weeks later gives it some breathing room to rebuild anticipation for it again

at this point I’m just glad to have an excuse to jump back in in this. I missed out on the expansion last year. I can only imagine how much better this shyt is gonna look in 4k after already seeing it in 60fps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 weeks later gives it some breathing room to rebuild anticipation for it again

I might play dishonored 2 as corvo and try to go primarily stealth this time during that space…I played as emily and was a pure demon…zero tact

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I might play dishonored 2 as corvo and try to go primarily stealth this time during that space…I played as emily and was a pure demon…zero tact

I ran dishonored 2 right back as corvo high chaos. It was liberating being able to freely kill, totally different experience.:demonic:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the talking point? You cool buying what has essentially been converted to an episodic game? It's OK if it is telltale and you know it's a part 2, part 3, etc. The point is not the money nor is this traditional in the form of dlc. They sold a game (book) that went chapter 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and so on and then got people slobbering at the mouth, eager and ready to buy chapter four of an incomplete book as that should have been there on GP. That's why so many people are looking at this kinda funny. That price is not the focal thing here. So, this is a discussion board, we are here to discuss. People are going to do whatever they want to do, don't get mad when some people think contrary to you though.
I guess I don't understand why people wouldn't speak up about this kinda thing it would only lead to positive changes for them. Hopefully this wont be a thing going further as there shouldn't be anymore "upgrades" from PS4 to PS5 outside of TLOU maybe. It's a blatant cash grab which I'm fine with there was a slim chance of me going back and playing this anyway ( I loved the game) but I'm def not paying anything for a island worth of dlc unless it's amazing.

Its principle like you said among the fact they just getting more and more blatant with it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
50186244166_06b6d0bd81_o.jpg

1596885355-117337175-10223324619641517-4801595845806395146-o.jpg

nMmboSN.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the talking point? You cool buying what has essentially been converted to an episodic game? It's OK if it is telltale and you know it's a part 2, part 3, etc. The point is not the money nor is this traditional in the form of dlc. They sold a game (book) that went chapter 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and so on and then got people slobbering at the mouth, eager and ready to buy chapter four of an incomplete book as that should have been there on GP. That's why so many people are looking at this kinda funny. That price is not the focal thing here. So, this is a discussion board, we are here to discuss. People are going to do whatever they want to do, don't get mad when some people think contrary to you though.
The only thing I have an issue with is the $10 upgrade tax for the PS5 version. Other games that came out last year or earlier got free upgrades such as Crash 4, FFVIIR, Doom Eternal etc.

Sony is definitely the odd one out here I can admit. The DLC is w/e to me.

Still, you guys just are camping here like a level 2 prestige COD player in Picadilly :mjlol:

There shouldn't be a price for freaking adaptive triggers and/or resolution upgrades. Like, come on. They're throwing you something(60fps patch) but then charging for the rest of the upgrade.

Last edited: