Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
New armors and enemies :banderas:Also I don't know if yall know but on the GOT reddit there's a conversation happening about flooding Legends mode on July 17th. It's the year anniversary of release and players will be doing a massive jump back on:banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
New armors and enemies :banderas:Also I don't know if yall know but on the GOT reddit there's a conversation happening about flooding Legends mode on July 17th. It's the year anniversary of release and players will be doing a massive jump back on:banderas:
It will be my first time playing it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sold my copy on Ebay last month:francis:

I recently deleted my cloud save after giving up hope there’d be new DLC…anyway I wouldn’t have needed it to play the new shyt…and I low key wanna replay the main mission minus all the side shyt…got a little tired of the side missions about midway thru the 2nd act

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah I'm gonna have to catch this on a sale or something. I already own the PS4 game and not looking to pay another $30 for this. Considering I paid $40 for that that drives the total cost back up to full price.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I recently deleted my cloud save after giving up hope there’d be new DLC…anyway I wouldn’t have needed it to play the new shyt…and I low key wanna replay the main mission minus all the side shyt…got a little tired of the side missions about midway thru the 2nd act

Not true. Report says you need the second island unlocked to access the DLC. :beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not true. Report says you need the second island unlocked to access the DLC. :beli:

lmaooo oh wow so that ends the debate of whether or not I’ll be replaying it lol…actually that’s kind of cool…in that case I’ll just replay the first act since it’s mandatory and then play the DLC…I’m kind of annoyed tho that they took so long to drop the DLC or at least give us a hint…I had all skills unlocked on my save…should’ve just kept the cloud save…idk why I be deleting them shyts

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm of the opinion since it is an expansion of an original game, both new participants and existing customers should have the same financial threshold in totality. There seems to be a penalization for getting the game early. That is where my thoughts lie. The game came out just a year ago this month. For a platform holder, seems kind of scummy when day ones like myself and others, whose money it was to convince Sony to allow Sucker Punch to put more resources in the game to begin with, can gouge for more money from us while people who never even got the game (some will double dip) seem to get the better deal by waiting on the fence. Seems backwards to me ultimately.