SPC
Daps
Since I'm a cac, I won't comment on this subject
qJBVmhc.png

Edit:
You don't remember this?

Pit Bull Attacks Barber Shop - YouTube

Providence pits don't fukk around.

Them boys dumb. Swatting the pit with clothes? Slapping with your arms? :comeonson:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching some of these Tommy Sotomayor videos and man lol. Just a couple of years ago I had an idea for a website poking fun at black American culture (particularly black women) while encouraging black men to travel abroad (i.e.: Brazil, DR). Now I'm seeing how popular this Tommy guy is getting and it's making me revive the idea.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
If you've told someone to leave and they are STILL there asking questions, they deserve whatever happens next.

Props on having her dogs trained. "Then get the hell away from my HOUSE!!!"

:childplease:

wooow............

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
what the hell was the reporter doing when she let the pitbulls at her?? Is there a word for it? cuz that didn't look like running at all :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

wooow............

You have a son, picture him recently passing and a reporter is harassing you for a comment. That video started at the end of what happened. I'm pretty sure there were plenty of "please leaves" before it got to the point of rock throwing and dog siccing. Even as the dogs were trying to chew of their arms they were STILL trying to get a comment. The camera dude NEVER ran away and it wasn't until the dogs chased her down the street that the white woman went anywhere. Son got hit by a rock and was STILL standing there trying to film and get comment. Good grief.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If you couldn't :laff: at her running down the street, get off the internet.

That shyt got me weak :laff::laff::laff:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You have a son, picture him recently passing and a reporter is harassing you for a comment. That video started at the end of what happened. I'm pretty sure there were plenty of "please leaves" before it got to the point of rock throwing and dog siccing. Even as the dogs were trying to chew of their arms they were STILL trying to get a comment. The camera dude NEVER ran away and it wasn't until the dogs chased her down the street that the white woman went anywhere. Son got hit by a rock and was STILL standing there trying to film and get comment. Good grief.

I would have called the cops. But we've been going back and forth enough for the day..

send me some pics....:stylin:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I do think it's wrong for media (any race) to do this to anybody (any race) who's child got shot. You should leave them a lone, like Willstyles said.

As Willstyles pointed out, the stupid media probably edited out the good stuff of the black lady asking nicely or what not. The media only wants to display negative stuff, to get the other party in trouble.

I'm not a 40? year old black lady in the ghetto but I would have just went inside and slammed the door on them. If you don't want to talk about it, then leave the scene.

Sticking pits on 'em :rachet: / :savages:
*no racist

:cac's opinions: :youngsabo:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm watching some of these Tommy Sotomayor videos and man lol. Just a couple of years ago I had an idea for a website poking fun at black American culture (particularly black women) while encouraging black men to travel abroad (i.e.: Brazil, DR). Now I'm seeing how popular this Tommy guy is getting and it's making me revive the idea.