Ghetto black woman sicks pitbull on newsreporter live on camera

Boy C

SPC
Daps

The reporter was just doing her job and that was to get content and bring it back to headquarters. The black lady was in the wrong, she should be prosecuted. :birdman: Don't you touch no white lady like that...you leave them alone.

iXL2o54rNYdCN.gif

:skip:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now why would you want to do that? That's pretty foul.

The only thing foul is how people are programmed to behave like idiots due to hip hop culture. It's extremely sad but most people gobble it up as fine entertainment ala Jerry Springer. Clearly there's a high demand for this sort of product, therefore, a viable market exists.

Don't be mad at me. The ignorance of black people is being exploited by the likes of tv shows like basketball wives, love & hip hop, worldstar hip hop, and Tyler Perry. Why not join in on the fun? It's not my fault teenage boys enjoy wearing lipstick and skinny jeans, it's not my fault girls are now plastering their bodies with obnoxious tattoos and wearing hair hats, it's not my fault that typing grammatically correct is perceived as a 'white thing' (people here really do think I'm white). It's not my fault that referring to a girl (even your mother and wife) as a 'bytch' is now commonplace. You have kids abandoning scholarships in order to persue rap careers:

22270400_BG1.jpg

I'm currently saving money to get the fukk out of this shytty ass country, and steering clear of this self-destructive culture.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
48190_tommysignal1.jpg

-VS-

iXL2o54rNYdCN.gif

ONE WILL BE VILIFIED FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

ONE WILL ENTER A "VEIL OF VICTIMHOOD" AND PASSED OFF AS ANOTHER 'ONE-OFF' EXAMPLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

:snoop:.....SHAMING TACTICS in today's Black community is gonna lead to a BRAIN-DRAIN and BROWN COMMUNITY SUPER FAST! :whew:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing foul is how people are programmed to behave like idiots due to hip hop culture. It's extremely sad but most people gobble it up as fine entertainment ala Jerry Springer. Clearly there's a high demand for this sort of product, therefore, a viable market exists.

Don't be mad at me. The ignorance of black people is being exploited by the likes of tv shows like basketball wives, love & hip hop, worldstar hip hop, and Tyler Perry. Why not join in on the fun? It's not my fault teenage boys enjoy wearing lipstick and skinny jeans, it's not my fault girls are now plastering their bodies with obnoxious tattoos and wearing hair hats, it's not my fault that typing grammatically correct is perceived as a 'white thing' (people here really do think I'm white). It's not my fault that referring to a girl (even your mother and wife) as a 'bytch' is now commonplace. You have kids abandoning scholarships in order to persue rap careers:

22270400_BG1.jpg

I'm currently saving money to get the fukk out of this shytty ass country, and steering clear of this self-destructive culture.

Do you boo.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: :laff:

She is very lucky those dogs were not really vicious and were well trained.

:russ: Why did homegirl not just kick off the heels and run bare footed. The look on her face trying to run in heels from those dogs is priceless.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only thing foul is how people are programmed to behave like idiots due to hip hop culture. It's extremely sound but most people gobble it up as fine entertainment ala Jerry Springer. Clearly there's a high demand for this sort of product, therefore, a viable market exists.

22270400_BG1.jpg

This is true. And sad. And disturbing.
And idgaf what they say, I'm not proud of this behavior.
Its times like this I'm really proud of my mom, grandmother, pops n shyt... They was active in raising me right man