patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Providence, Rhode Island has ghettos?? :wtf:

providence is a real grimey city breh...get familiar...it was the only city besides las vegas where prostitution was legal (on technicality though) until like 3years ago....don't let the fact its in rhode island fool you

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Waaaiiit ia minute, so she got rocks threw at her, chased and attacked by a pitbull duo, but on the last scene you can clearly see she was right back up on that lady sidewalk like it never happened

The determination/ nerve of white reporters :wow:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I can't hear it but LMFAO

Edit: There was a fire on my block but I've only been living there a year and I didnt know the family that lived in the house. I'm getting out my car and this little Asian chick just pops outta no where. I dont know if the bytch was slouched down on the ground or what but I didnt even see her. Some Mexican put the camera in the face and she just started talking, like she was live on the news. She started talking about the fire and then just turned the camera to me like I knew I was about to interviewed. I politely told her, get the camera out of my face and don't run up on me at night when I'm getting out of my car with my child and walked off. The bytch rang and knocked on my door like 20 mins. I was pissed. I guess she had me confused with someone, I don't know but that makes this clip even funnier.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Dude speak for yourself I don't behave like that.

Have you ever had a family member killed in street violence?

Have you ever just want to forget that your love one was taken away from you?

Have you ever had nosey ass reporters trying to score ratings over your personal tragedy?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
how would you reacted if your babygirl was killed and all you want to do is move on with your life, but you still have people asking you questions about the shyt?

what about the potential news clip of the woman saying "although im glad the suspect is in custody i am still heartbroken" isn't that worth more than respecting her privacy ??

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The daughter wasn't killed but they should have just left when asked. That's why I have no sympathy.

"Are you going to throw ROCKS?" lol

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Have you ever had a family member killed in street violence?

Yes I saw family member shot and witnessed first hand in the hospital. I was frustrated but remained cool.

He is a preacher now...seem to me he wasn't about that life :obama3:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yes I saw family member shot and witnessed first hand in the hospital. I was frustrated but remained cool.

He is a preacher now...seem to me he wasn't about that life :obama3:

Can't be that close if you laugh about him not being about that life.

Still regardless the people should have left and respected her privacy