Ghetto black woman sicks pitbull on newsreporter live on camera

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
ibrdNqB5YeDNL.gif

:russ: !!!!

LOL... I thought the story was fake when I seen this part.

The camera guy aint shyt...lol He cares more about his job than helping her out.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That camera man ain't shyt. He'd rather get a great shot than help his so-called colleague. While the reporter was wrong to harass the woman, she didn't have to sic her dogs on her. She should have just called the police.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO I had to watch this shyt again. The white bytch got ran off down an alley by 2 dogs and at the end of the video she's STILL near her property...with her camera man following her. If you got ran off down the street, why the fukk would you walk back?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching some of these Tommy Sotomayor videos and man lol. Just a couple of years ago I had an idea for a website poking fun at black American culture (particularly black women) while encouraging black men to travel abroad (i.e.: Brazil, DR). Now I'm seeing how popular this Tommy guy is getting and it's making me revive the idea.

Now why would you want to do that? That's pretty foul.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Can't be that close if you laugh about him not being about that life.

Still regardless the people should have left and respected her privacy
The reporter was just doing her job and that was to get content and bring it back to headquarters. The black lady was in the wrong, she should be prosecuted. :birdman: Don't you touch no white lady like that...you leave them alone.