Ghetto black woman sicks pitbull on newsreporter live on camera

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
what about the potential news clip of the woman saying "although im glad the suspect is in custody i am still heartbroken" isn't that worth more than respecting her privacy ??

No when you dont wanna talk about it, you can't force people to talk about shyt like that and not get handle.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

I'd be the first to call out ignorance, BUT in fairness she did tell them to leave and in light of the tragic situation they should have just left it alone out of respect instead of provoking her, so that reporter got what she was asking for. They don't take black lives seriously so they felt no way harassing the woman.

Plus that shyt was nothing anyway, but these white chicks are so overly dramatic and quick to boo hoo and cry like Little Red Riding Hood when it suits them.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't understand how you can be an investigative news reporter like that and not have some sort of weapon on you for those situations. I would have had a stun gun/mace or something and shocked the shyt out those dogs. Then while both of them beast are on the ground twitching I would've picked my mic back up and walked right back to the black lady like nothing happened.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how you can be an investigative news reporter like that and not have some sort of weapon on you for those situations. I would have had a stun gun/mace or something and shocked the shyt out those dogs. Then while both of them beast are on the ground twitching I would've picked my mic back up and walked right back to the black lady like nothing happened.

If you've told someone to leave and they are STILL there asking questions, they deserve whatever happens next.

Props on having her dogs trained. "Then get the hell away from my HOUSE!!!"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Clifton ordered her to have no contact with the reporter, Abbey Niezgoda, 24, and photographer, Marc Jackson, 43. She is accused of siccing two pit bull terriers on Niezgoda, who suffered a puncture to wound to her arm, and striking Jackson with a rock. They had stopped by Lawrence's house on Tuesday to do a story on her daughter, Ny' asia, who was shot on Sunday night. "

That's all she wanted in the first place.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

I'd be the first to call out ignorance, BUT in fairness she did tell them to leave and in light of the tragic situation they should have just left it alone out of respect instead of provoking her, so that reporter got what she was asking for. They don't take black lives seriously so they felt no way harassing the woman.

Plus that shyt was nothing anyway, but these white chicks are so overly dramatic and quick to boo hoo and cry like Little Red Riding Hood when it suits them.

They really don't , they could have given two fukks about what happen.

Crazy thing is when we want a audience about something that's news worthy, cant get them around for nothing