Ghana’s parliament passes anti-homosexuality bill; criminalizes LGBTQ relationships & those who support LGBTQ rights; sent to President to sign

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ite im Ghanaian so ima try to take this topic as serious as I can

:mjlol:

Lmfao but nah fr Ghana kinda tweaking here, that shyt is been a hotspot tourist destination since 2019 and the country as a whole is becoming far more westernized = more bread, they don’t need publicity as a bigot from the western world who supports em

But part of me is proud of them standing by how Ghanaians generally feel, it just isn’t necessary at the moment

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Stopping battymen from getting married is way more important than the poverty and corruption going on
:mjgrin:

It's stupid, we learn time and time enough people don't take marriage seriously. Why stop fish from being miserable like a bunch of other people
:mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ite im Ghanaian so ima try to take this topic as serious as I can

:mjlol:

Lmfao but nah fr Ghana kinda tweaking here, that shyt is been a hotspot tourist destination since 2019 and the country as a whole is becoming far more westernized = more bread, they don’t need publicity as a bigot from the western world who supports em

But part of me is proud of them standing by how Ghanaians generally feel, it just isn’t necessary at the moment

So dubai has the same laws and is a tourist hotspot :ohhh: