Ghana’s parliament passes anti-homosexuality bill; criminalizes LGBTQ relationships & those who support LGBTQ rights; sent to President to sign

Daps
Fxggots in here worried, saying they'll never travel to Ghana :laff:

Man, ghana is the first country i want to visit now. Lemme make my travel plans :banderas:

@Kasper KArr you aint welcome in Ghana, you damn punk ass fxggot, sending men DM asking about their dxck size and asking if you can suck it. I hate you and all of Ghana hates you, you sick mofo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That group has no bearing on me and my wife. Not my cup of tea. I don't agree with it and don't engage with it. I do believe THE PROMOTION of it has been detrimental in many ways, but I wouldn't pass laws criminalizing it.

I could see if it has led to an emergency health crisis and major decrease in the birth rate, then I would create a program to educate and encourage people to change, but I still wouldn't throw them in jail.

100% how I feel.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Half of Ghanaians are food insecure, but they're worried about homos.
This is a good point, it’s almost as if people doing shyt for publicity

Like what are the priorities, you about to spend money yall probably ain’t got to keep gay people in prison

Daps
For the record, in all seriousness although I don't like fxggots, I don't believe they should be jailed. With that being said, I believe Ghana has the right to make their own decisions and if this is where they come down on it, then so be it. It's not my fight and I don't care. I do believe that while people like that punk ass fxghot @Kasper KArr aka the Diddler of the Coli have the right to live their life how they so choose, I believe that I have the right to not disagree with it and not want it around me. Ghana aint saying you can't be a fxggot. They're just saying you can't be an out of the closet fxggot in Ghana.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Half of Ghanaians are food insecure, but they're worried about homos.
came here to say this, but about less than a quarter of ghanaians having access to a toilet. at least they use them when possible, ugandans avoid them because they think they cause infertility. and these countries' legislators worry about lesbians and courting white american evangelicals instead of their people having to shyt in the streets. :mjlol: