Ghana’s parliament passes anti-homosexuality bill; criminalizes LGBTQ relationships & those who support LGBTQ rights; sent to President to sign

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Questioning the morality and prioritization of Ghana's government initiatives

"Ghana has this anti-lbgt proposal, but WHAT ABOUT x y and z"

You gave no justification for your "this is more of a priority" claim

And for the sake of argument, say your priority claims for x y and z ought to be prioritized first, that still doesn't demonstrate that lbgt proposal ought not to happen.

And you didn't make any moral claims

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Fxggots in here worried, saying they'll never travel to Ghana :laff:

Man, ghana is the first country i want to visit now. Lemme make my travel plans :banderas:

@Kasper KArr you aint welcome in Ghana, you damn punk ass fxggot, sending men DM asking about their dxck size and asking if you can suck it. I hate you and all of Ghana hates you, you sick mofo

you realize africans will be persecuted right? they're gonna repeat the same fukked up history thats been plagued the west. they'll change their minds when they'd have enough bloodshed and tragedies. not sure why people think they're immune to the consequences of bad policy others have faced. we KNOW how this will turn out, no matter the language, race, ethnicity, sex or location the stories all rhyme. Ghanaians will suffer and it's partly self-inflicted.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

And for the sake of argument, say your priority claims for x y and z ought to be prioritized first, that still doesn't demonstrate that lbgt proposal ought not to happen.

1) Focusing on oppression of a minority group when half your country is starving is both a strong moral indictment of the government and a justification for questioning their priorities.

3) Oppression of minorities is always bad.

If you have no problem with Ghana's priorities, you are saying you'd rather see Ghanaian citizens suffer from food and water scarcity, a failing economy, and crumbling infrastructure than homosexual Ghanains be homosexual in peace.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you realize africans will be persecuted right? they're gonna repeat the same fukked up history thats been plagued the west. they'll change they're minds when they'd have enough bloodshed and tragedies. not sure why people think they're immune to the consequences of bad policy others have faced. we KNOW how this will turn out, no matter the language, race, ethnicity, sex or location the stories all rhyme. Ghanaians will suffer and it's partly self-inflicted.
1) Focusing on oppression of a minority group when half your country is starving is both a strong moral indictment of the government and a justification for questioning their priorities.

If you have no problem with Ghana's priorities, you are saying you'd rather see Ghanaian citizens suffer from food and water scarcity, a failing economy, and crumbling infrastructure than homosexual Ghanains be homosexual in peace.
what people dont want to address is that this is literally the legacy of colonial-era laws AND western religions

This is not inherent to Africa or africans.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey

You're making assertions, not arguments

I never claimed that I'd "rather" see anything, that your strawman. You don't understand basic argumentation.

I stated I have no problem with the State making anti-lbgt laws and I gave brief justifications.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

seems like the United States has better civil rights than Africa right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're making assertions, not arguments

I never claimed that I'd "rather" see anything, that your strawman. You don't understand basic argumentation.

I stated I have no problem with the State making anti-lbgt laws and I gave brief justifications.
OK. So what would you rather see, then?

Since you raised the comparison

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't have a problem with gays. i support their right to marriage, adopt kids, live their life, whatever

that has nothing to do with the radical trans movement, and the fact that they're conflated at this point is absolute nonsense. they have nothing to do with each other

two people getting married, and mentally ill biological men beating up women in women's boxing, is not the "same issue" :hhh:
@Alan Johnson and @AquaCityBoy need to read this over and over again.

We are not anti-LGB. @the cac mamba and I support the gay community.

However, transgenderism isn’t substantiated, isn’t supported by medical or scientific (or frankly philosophical) evidence/legitimacy, and lastly impacts actual women’s spaces and autonomy.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great

It’s our job to prevent foreign policy that sanctions this