Ghana’s parliament passes anti-homosexuality bill; criminalizes LGBTQ relationships & those who support LGBTQ rights; sent to President to sign

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its not in me to hate a group of people just because the law tell me to.
Gonna have to avoid ever traveling to Ghana, don't wanna end up in jail just because i was polite to a gay person in public.
Just because i disagree with something doesn't mean i take it that serious.

will you avoid going to dubai as well?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The "why are you gae" law

Are African governments still stealing money needed to fix energy crisis in Africa? I mean hey if electricity is gone at night, it wouldn't be safe with gay people around you :troll: what a forward thinking countries.

voiture

All Star
Daps
Cool I assume this will solve their economic problems and the fact that majority of their people live under a dollar a day?

Africans should use their brain, these same evil politicians loot the country and store it in lands where gay marriage is allowed. But politicians will always go for a shiny object to distract from the fact that they are looting the country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The "TQ+" :troll:
Oh. Yes. I support the legitimacy and struggles and autonomy of LGBQIA+ people to live their lives as people with serious issues that need to be protected and defended because its really not my business about who does what with anyone and I think government has more important things to focus on.