Ghana’s parliament passes anti-homosexuality bill; criminalizes LGBTQ relationships & those who support LGBTQ rights; sent to President to sign

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akufo-Addo and NPP and in a bit of a quandary. If he doesn't sign the bill, NPP are finished come election time in December, if he signs it he renders Ghana a pariah state and given Ghana's tumultuous economic fortunes can they afford to be out in the cold. Decisions...

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The government ought to protect it's populous against anti-normative lifestyle(s) that are solely based on the desires of the individual, and have net-negative consequences both socially and medically.
:heh: I'd think malnutrition and access to clean water and sanitation services would be a higher priority than criminalization of homosexuality when it comes to matters of public health.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fxggots in here worried, saying they'll never travel to Ghana :laff:

Man, ghana is the first country i want to visit now. Lemme make my travel plans :banderas:

@Kasper KArr you aint welcome in Ghana, you damn punk ass fxggot, sending men DM asking about their dxck size and asking if you can suck it. I hate you and all of Ghana hates you, you sick mofo
Breh you’re opening line made me crack the fukk up :dead:

The brehs who stated why they disagree probably aren’t gay but here you go. Hilarious post though :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And you have thousands of posts on LGBTQ people supporting this very thing.

Do none of the people on that account know what the others are saying
Wrong. I dont think being trans is real, but whats that got to do with passing laws against them existing?

You keep lying and I’ll just report you going forward.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
came here to say this, but about less than a quarter of ghanaians having access to a toilet. at least they use them when possible, ugandans avoid them because they think they cause infertility. and these countries' legislators worry about lesbians and courting white american evangelicals instead of their people having to shyt in the streets. :mjlol:
My sister went there when she was in grad school (they all thought she was from there :dead:) and she said the toilet situation would blow your mind. This was a decade ago though and the lack of infrastructure they have is astounding.