Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't stutter.

The vast majority of human societies has largely had an aversion to homosexuality.
No they didn’t.

Doesn't mean all. In which case, even if what you say is true - the claim that Africa was pro homosexuality - doesn't make homosexuality correct.
You defining something as incorrect doesn’t make it incorrect. You have no historical basis claiming that human societies were founded on modern objective morality. Morality has always been defined by the society itself. There are no outside factors other than what is imposed by the ruling more powerful party.

Colonizer cacs imposed anti-homosexuality on Africa and they are lobbying today to continue the colonial legacy of homophobia.

To say morality doesn't exist is liberal babble. Also, not also cacs in 1860 thought the same which is why America had a civil war? Proving that there's a right and there's a wrong to each stance.
You live in a liberal society. Every right you have is due to liberalism. If you don’t like liberalism, get the fukk out. We don’t need scum like you. :camby:

what the fukk does the second sentence even mean? :laff:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
No they didn’t.

You defining something as incorrect doesn’t make it incorrect. You have no historical basis claiming that human societies were founded on modern objective morality. Morality has always been defined by the society itself. There are no outside factors.

You live in a liberal society. Every right you have is due to liberalism. If you don’t like liberalism, get the fukk out. We don’t need scum like you. :camby:

what the fukk does the second sentence even mean? :laff:
I had a typo, which I edited. I'm on my phone. shyt happens.

They found that out of 42 communities: homosexuality was accepted or ignored in 9; 5 communities had no concept of homosexuality; 11 considered it undesirable but did not set punishments, and 17 strongly disapproved and punished.

So of the 42 communities, going by the evidence you provided, 28 out of 42 considered homosexuality either undesirable or outright punished. Only 9 communities approved it.

My claim was that homosexuality was disapproved in the vast majority of human societies. The link you provided corroborates that claim.

You can hide behind your soap box and self righteousness but even the links you provide don't help your case. Someone such as you that thinks they're so smart and accuses people of being idiots based off of nothing solely operate off of insecurity. You come across as extremely insecure. It's sad.

Have a good night. :umad:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I had a typo, which I edited. I'm on my phone. shyt happens.

So of the 42 communities, going by the evidence you provided, 28 out of 42 considered homosexuality either undesirable or outright punished.

“They found that out of 42 communities: homosexuality was accepted or ignored in 9; 5 communities had no concept of homosexuality; 11 considered it undesirable but did not set punishments, and 17 strongly disapproved and punished. Of 70 communities, homosexuality was reported to be absent or rare in frequency in 41, and present or not uncommon in 29”

Apparently you can’t even read. Basically 1/3rd of societies observed had the presence of homosexuality.

You went an edited your comment after the fact.

This is one anthropological study and the links don’t even bring up what societies were studied or what the data points were used.

If you go through the actual entire article you will see homosexuality has been present in nearly every major and minor civilization. Contrary to your barbaric world view.

From Tang China, to Meso-America, to Ancient Japan, to Uganda, to India. Get over it. They aren’t hurting you.

You can hide behind your soap box and self righteousness but even the links you provide don't help your case. Someone such as you that thinks they're so smart and accuses people of being idiots based off of nothing solely operate off of insecurity. You come across as extremely insecure. It's sad.

Have a good night. :umad:

Homosexuality will exist and continue to exist. If you don’t like the United States or the west being liberal and granted equal rights and no persecuting minorities you can get the fukk out :camby:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting
ohVVz2v.jpg

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
“They found that out of 42 communities: homosexuality was accepted or ignored in 9; 5 communities had no concept of homosexuality; 11 considered it undesirable but did not set punishments, and 17 strongly disapproved and punished. Of 70 communities, homosexuality was reported to be absent or rare in frequency in 41, and present or not uncommon in 29”

Apparently you can’t even read. Basically 1/3rd of societies observed had the presence of homosexuality.

You went an edited your comment after the fact.

This is one anthropological study and the links don’t even bring up what societies were studied or what the data points were used.

If you go through the actual entire article you will see homosexuality has been present in nearly every major and minor civilization. Contrary to your barbaric world view.

From Tang China, to Meso-America, to Ancient Japan, to Uganda, to India. Get over it. They aren’t hurting you.

Homosexuality will exist and continue to exist. If you don’t like the United States or the west being liberal and granted equal rights and no persecuting minorities you can get the fukk out :camby:
You're the one that can't read. 17 disapproved, but 11 considered it undesirable but did not set punishments. This sets 28 of your 42 viewing homosexuality in the negative, the vast majority of human societies. You're moving goal posts and outright ignoring the societies that deem it undesirable. You're being liberal in your definition of negativity towards homosexuality and only defining complete disapproval as negativity which isn't how it works.

:russell:

You bore me. I'm going to bed.

One of my rules is that I don't argue with women. You come across as one. I'll give you a slap on the wrist and not pursue this further.

Oh and to give you due diligence, I'm exhausted and wrote grasshopper earlier. I meant mantis.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"If we criminalize people being LGBTQ, they will no longer be LGBTQ!"

Leave these backward ass people to their bigotry and let history judge them.
The same ppl cheering this bigotry on.

Will be the same nikkas complaining on this very same site about “immigrants coming to America.

If this continues, where do they think LGBTQ Ghanaians will go?

Why would you want to make your OWN ppl 2nd class citizens on purpose?

I swear nikkas are LOST and this is why other races laugh at us.

We can’t see ourselves in eachother and have the least amount of understanding of politics and how to build as a race.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're moving goal posts and outright ignoring the societies that deem it undesirable.

What societies are those? Name them for me. What societies did they study/observe? What data points were used? Is the application of the study of 40 societies a good percentage to extrapolate all societies throughout history?

Tang China? Ancient Rome? Alexandrian Greece? Pre-colonial Uganda? Meso-America?

Wait do you believe there have only been 42 human societies? :laff:

You bore me. I'm going to bed.

One of my rules is that I don't argue with women. You come across as one. I'll give you a slap on the wrist and not pursue this further.
When you wake up from your barbarian slumber. Get a plane ticket and get the fukk out of my liberal country. :camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The same ppl cheering this bigotry on.

Will be the same nikkas complaining on this very same site about “immigrants coming to America.

If this continues, where do they think LGBTQ Ghanaians will go?

Why would you want to make your OWN ppl 2nd class citizens on purpose?

I swear nikkas are LOST and this is why other races laugh at us.

We can’t see ourselves in eachother and have the least amount of understanding of politics and how to build as a race.

:childplease: them LGBT muthafukkas dont GAF about your black ass why you caping for them?? and secondly do you have smoke for the saudi's and other muslim nations when they ban homosecual shyt in the countries or are you just mad one black nation told america to fukk off??? because the math aint mathing. it has nothing to do with black folks here... why cape for them. these folks WILL NOT cape for you..:comeon:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:childplease: them LGBT muthafukkas dont GAF about your black ass why you caping for them?? and secondly do you have smoke for the saudi's and other muslim nations when they ban homosecual shyt in the countries or are you just mad one black nation told america to fukk off??? because the math aint mathing. it has nothing to do with black folks here... why cape for them. these folks WILL NOT cape for you..:comeon:
Because those LGBT mfs are BLACK,
but Black lives only matter conditionally to you lost nikkas.

You don’t even got a passport, you don’t have to worry about where I’m going LMAO.

But since you asked.
Now that we hear, Arabs castrated Africans.

That’s why u got Muslim Africans.

IMG-9518.jpg

IMG-9517.jpg

IMG-9516.jpg

IMG-9515.jpg

Islam & Christianity are inherently colonial & anti-African.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because those LGBT mfs are BLACK,
but Black lives only matter conditionally to you lost nikkas.

You don’t even got a passport, you don’t have to worry about where I’m going LMAO.

But since you asked.

Nah those LGBT are LGBT no matter what racial group they are they put their sexual orientation FIRST... they not no allies with our black asses...:childplease: wake up

You got smoke for china and the muslims for not allowing LGBT in their countries???:sas2: