Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Nah those LGBT are LGBT no matter what racial group they are they put their sexual orientation FIRST... they not no allies with our black asses...:childplease: wake up

You got smoke for china and the muslims for not allowing LGBT in their countries???:sas2:
I’m not about to do this childish back and forth in bad faith with you.

Rodney Barnett, a founding member of the Compton chapter of the Black Panther Party opened the first Black gay bar in San Francisco called Eagle Creek in 1990. He provided a safe space for Black LGBT folks because he saw their Blackness and humanity.

That’s real BLACK history and solidarity.

But y’all refuse to read Black history books and learn, that’s why y’all Massa’s favorites

You woulda hated the Black Panthers

04-do-not-destroy-rodney-barnette-opening.jpg

IMG-9834.webp

4993.jpg

Real BLACK solidarity >>> conspiracy theories & bigotry

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I’m not about to do this childish back and forth in bad faith with you.

Rodney Barnett, a founding member of the Compton chapter of the Black Panther Party opened the first Black gay bar in San Francisco called Eagle Creek in 1990. He provided a safe space for Black LGBT folks because he saw their Blackness and humanity.

That’s real BLACK history and solidarity.

But y’all refuse to read Black history books and learn, that’s why y’all Massa’s favorites

You woulda hated the Black Panthers

04-do-not-destroy-rodney-barnette-opening.jpg

IMG-9834.webp

4993.jpg

Real BLACK solidarity >>> conspiracy theories & bigotry
So what? Panthers were Marxists. Doesn’t mean I have to cosign that too.

Y’all spouting “this is black history” while posting one sole example is cute :dame: I can see that limp wrist from my computer screen.

The same ppl cheering this bigotry on.

Will be the same nikkas complaining on this very same site about “immigrants coming to America.

If this continues, where do they think LGBTQ Ghanaians will go?

Why would you want to make your OWN ppl 2nd class citizens on purpose?

I swear nikkas are LOST and this is why other races laugh at us.

We can’t see ourselves in eachother and have the least amount of understanding of politics and how to build as a race.
To pretend black Americans are the only people that don’t fukk with gay folks is comical. You come out as gay to your family in Japan and you’re likely to be disowned. A journalist that wore an Am Gay tshirt wasn’t allowed into the stadium when reporting the World Cup in Qatar but somehow it’s about other races laughing at us. Your gay agenda promotes anti blackness and its in your very language while promoting American imperialism. Yet you have the audacity to act pro black and name drop Panthers out of your fakkit ass mouth at the same time.

Disgusting.

:pacspit:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:childplease: them LGBT muthafukkas dont GAF about your black ass why you caping for them?? and secondly do you have smoke for the saudi's and other muslim nations when they ban homosecual shyt in the countries or are you just mad one black nation told america to fukk off??? because the math aint mathing. it has nothing to do with black folks here... why cape for them. these folks WILL NOT cape for you..:comeon:

America would never dare try Asians and Arabs with their faggitry promoting policies :childplease:

Seems Whites only deem Black people as incapable of free thought and somehow we need to be told how to feel.. :mjtf:

America tried economic threats but Ghana and Uganda have stood firm on home soil and told the US to fukk off..keep your fukking money. These cacs think we'll sell ourselves out for a dollar :camby:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah those LGBT are LGBT no matter what racial group they are they put their sexual orientation FIRST... they not no allies with our black asses...:childplease: wake up

You got smoke for china and the muslims for not allowing LGBT in their countries???:sas2:
Have you gone around and polled every Black LBGTQ person? If not, you should stop posting such silly shyt. They're already fighting for justice on multiple fronts. They're fighting against anti-Black racists, and against the racists in that LGBTQ community. Why do y'all want to be another obstacle? I don't understand trying to make their lives harder than they already are.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
We see how the banking system controlled by Europeans is used to get other countries in debt and they use that to try to force Western ways onto these countries......

We also see how Western countries send weapons to countries which also gets these nations in debt....(which we can also see Russia and China have been doing recently)

It's a scam all around....

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
America would never dare try Asians and Arabs with their faggitry promoting policies :childplease:

Seems Whites only deem Black people as incapable of free thought and somehow we need to be told how to feel.. :mjtf:

America tried economic threats but Ghana and Uganda have stood firm on home soil and told the US to fukk off..keep your fukking money. These cacs think we'll sell ourselves out for a dollar :camby:
You're so fukking stupid. You know who's spreading this shyt across the African continent and who's helping write these laws? It's white evangelical christian missionaries, so shut the fukk up with the performative radicalism, because you don't really give a shyt about Black people.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't care how people choose to live their life and I think Ghana shouldn't either, but I don't make the rules

What I don't like is how America tries to stand on a moral high ground when they've been treating us like shyt since it's beginnings, get y'all dumbasses the fukk on

Talking about gay rights but what gays, the pale white ones that are your friends, neighbors, lobbyist, gatekeepers and CEOs

Get the fukk out of here, do you want to do business or nah cracker man

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're so fukking stupid. You know who's spreading this shyt across the African continent and who's helping write these laws? It's white evangelical christian missionaries, so shut the fukk up with the performative radicalism, because you don't really give a shyt about Black people.

White Evangelical Christians are part of the sphere of influence of America :mjtf:
So yes, America is the one peddling faggitry worldwide on unsuspecting African communities :comeon:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
White Evangelical Christians are part of the sphere of influence of America :mjtf:
So yes, America is the one peddling faggitry worldwide on unsuspecting African communities :comeon:

You see how this works don't you......People call themselves "straight" but they're not.....

Same thing applies with Christianity. There's a whole lot of fake. People have to be educated to see it. Just because somebody calls themselves something doesn't make it true.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For all of your fake radicalism, you seem to be okay with white people helping to craft laws that hurt Black Africans.

I want to see you explain the upside to persecution.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Very poor rhetoric.

Just because Africans did something before colonialism, like gay sex, doesn’t make gay sex inherently good.

Many pro-alphabet arguments are poorly made. Yours is on par with them saying “it exists within nature!” as if mantis females don’t eat the eats of the males after mating, which is perfectly natural but not inherently good. Or how female spiders eat their young to survive. It exists in nature but that doesn’t necessarily make it good.

Similarly you could be right that Africans practiced homosexuality before colonial missionaries. How does that make those homosexual inherently good?

Isn't it wonderful human being are more intelligent, robust, and capable of free thought and action than a mantis or a spider? And yes, something that might seem odd to you can be perfectly natural. Whoda thought? Thank God gay men aren't eating each others akulls and children. Wait, what was your point again.

You're trying to convince others of what's objectively "good" and "bad" based purely on your personal views while talking about poorly made arguments. Please..

The question is what exactly makes homosexuality and gay sex so inherently "wrong" that we need some government to regulate peoples own sex lives?

You not gay? Cool. Live your life, have the sex you want, and let others who identify with their sexual orientation do the same. As long as no one is being harmed or abused, then whether you think someone elses sex life is "good" or "bad" is neither here nor there.

Even if you're not gay do you really wanna live in a country where you can be jailed or punished if you're even suspected to be gay? Where neighbors or a vindictive person can make accusations that gets you in legal trouble? Where you can get in trouble just for knowing someone who is gay? Where a friend or family member can end up in jail one day over something so dumb?

This isn't about "defending fakkits" and I feel sorry for any woeful, insecure moron that thinks defending gay rights, a human right, requires you to be gay. In fact I question dudes who feel they can't coexist with gay men without their mind racing towards intrusive and "indoctrinating" thoughts of gay sex. Sounds like a you problem and not something the government needs to oppress everyone over. People need to grow the hell up and understand the bigger picture here. This is about civil liberty under the law and keeping already beleagured and embarrassing African goverments from becoming oppressive Christian nationalist hell holes when it should be solving much bigger priorities for its people.

These corrupt b*stards who run West Africa know all they have to do is appeal to simple minded, bigoted, Christian propaganda nonsense to make people forget about their failures.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Explain the upside to persecution.

Sends a strong message..removes undesirables from our sight and our childrens sight.

Youre worred about Africans making their own laws when half of America is ready to AR15 the lgbtq's..you act as if America itself isnt crafting laws to do away with such people. The whole Republican mantra is anti gay, so whats your point.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Youre worred about Africans making their own laws when half of America is ready to AR15 the lgbtq's..you act as if America itself isnt crafting laws to do away with such people. The whole Republican mantra is anti gay, so whats your point.
A 2023 New York Times/Siena poll found that 70% of Americans support same-sex marriage and 22% oppose it.

Africans can make their own laws. In fact I encourage anyone who agrees with their laws to move there. :camby: