Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sends a strong message..removes undesirables from our sight and our childrens sight.

Youre worred about Africans making their own laws when half of America is ready to AR15 the lgbtq's..you act as if America itself isnt crafting laws to do away with such people. The whole Republican mantra is anti gay, so whats your point.
There are no positive aspects to persecution. You know who you sound like when you say what's in bold? Undesirables? Who think like that?

Anyway, I'm worried about everyone who's being treated inhumanly. I don't support the persecution of anyone anywhere for any reason. I don't tolerate bigots and racists. And I hate authoritarians. People like you are no different from the white racists you pretend to hate, but really envy.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Another dumb country with populists. It is what it is. How do you convince low iq voters to keep electing you? By playing populistic games how you're fighting "evil western imperialism" while your country is nothing but a 3rd world.

I bet they love russian and chinese imperialism. Especially those chinese business guys that fukk up small african markets that sell merchandise from china in Africa.

Africa is corrupt like a muthafukka. South Africa has gay rights and they are still a heavily corrupt hopeless country. Fix your damn country, Africans so obsessed with these gay laws whether to ban them or not :mjlol: how about making sure more Africans have food or a job where they can earn a living?

Did this move cost Ghana 3 bil? I'm sure a lot of Ghanaians are happy about that.

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Good job Ghana...

Keep that LGBT shyt in the USGay.

Those cacs in power aren't slick.

They wanna use homosexuality to further a agenda which is population control.

As soon as they weaken the country, Boom !!!

All the resources are taken due to the men being weakened.

I know it sounds cartoonish but those cats wanna achieve world domination.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You're so fukking stupid. You know who's spreading this shyt across the African continent and who's helping write these laws? It's white evangelical christian missionaries, so shut the fukk up with the performative radicalism, because you don't really give a shyt about Black people.

Homosexuality was never accepted in Ghana, it simply just wasn’t acknowledged indirectly seen as against nature, this isn’t. a deal breaker for the progress of the country no matter how much you argue so.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
That’s what we need to get done over here

Yes. At the same time though, we don't wanna any "undercover" faggets hiding in certain positions either.

Ain't gonna be no cats midnight creeping with a man like R. Kelly in Trapped In The Closet, Chucking Roofers

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There are no positive aspects to persecution. You know who you sound like when you say what's in bold? Undesirables? Who think like that?

Anyway, I'm worried about everyone who's being treated inhumanly. I don't support the persecution of anyone anywhere for any reason. I don't tolerate bigots and racists. And I hate authoritarians. People like you are no different from the white racists you pretend to hate, but really envy.
Coli brehs be sounding like st0rmfr0nt posters describing Black men and don’t see the hypocrisy :mjlol:

It is sad Africa being left behind when the majority of the world is trending positively but oh well.
images

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Coli brehs be sounding like st0rmfr0nt posters describing Black men and don’t see the hypocrisy :mjlol:

It is sad Africa being left behind when the majority of the world is trending positively but oh well.
images
MAGA - make Africa great again :troll:

The homosexual western domination. Xi jinping, putin, kim jongman and that retard from iran forming like voltron to fight the evil western society so everyone could live free :dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Homosexuality was never accepted in Ghana, it simply just wasn’t acknowledged indirectly seen as against nature, this isn’t. a deal breaker for the progress of the country no matter how much you argue so.
This is backwards. How does persecuting your own people lead to progress? It's not like it's gay people causing food insecurity in Ghana. It's not gay people that are causing wages to stagnate or the devaluation of their currency.

Why is a president wasting $400m on building a cathedral instead of taking care of his citizens?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This is backwards. How does persecuting your own people lead to progress? It's not like it's gay people causing food insecurity in Ghana. It's not gay people that are causing wages to stagnate or the devaluation of their currency.

Why is a president wasting $400m on building a cathedral instead of taking care of his citizens?

jesus christ:snoop:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Countries where a majority of people can't even find a glass of cold water, government corruption is rampant, education system in the bushes, already have no respect on the world stage, and no interest from tourists. So what is their priority? Let's take away human rights and make Ghana an even shyttier place to live, where sexual activity is regulated and monitored. White Jesus will smile upon Ghana and give us glory!

Just backwards and sad.

Because boy who wants to see Ghana become more like the United States? That would be awful!

The dumbest hill to die on when you're already a nation associated with poverty, hunger, and a terrible quality of living. Becoming oppressive Christian nationalist states is not the answer for Africa but we don't even want to win. So stuck on religious nonsense we can't even progress.
So basically they are "savages" and should be "civilized"? If you don't get the fukk outta here with that white supremacist ass talking point. Ghana is a sovereign nation and have the right to set their own laws. You think the United States would take any talk from any other countries regarding laws in America?
Let America impose it's cultural will on the Arab states and China first.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For all of your fake radicalism, you seem to be okay with white people helping to craft laws that hurt Black Africans.

I want to see you explain the upside to persecution.

Where have I ever..prove it :what:

Youre the one mad Africans decided what they want for themselves, and now youre up in arms over a sovereign independent Republic telling America to fukk off with their influence.