Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
One of the biggest worries discussed in the halls of power is the worry about overpopulation. One major worry about Africa is that the population growth happening there is greater than any other continent on the planet at the moment.

Africa has the highest population growth rate as all three subregions growing over 2% are in Africa. Middle Africa has highest rate of over 3% followed by Eastern Africa and Western Africa growing over 2%. The population growth rate of Africa (2.33%) continent is almost double of the growth rate of second most fastest growing continent Oceania (1.15%). Except Africa and Oceania, remaining four continent have growth grate below 1%. Population of Asia (0.66%), South America (0.70%) and North America (0.66%) are increasing with almost similar rate. Nine subregions have growth rate above 1%. Europe is the only continent with modest growth rate of -0.07% as lowest two ranked subregions are located in Europe. Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Eastern Asia have negative growth rate.

source UN (World Population Prospects 2022)

Now, all it takes is to add 2 & 2 together to see the why's of what diplomacy is being pushed on African nations.

Daps
Two things can be potentially true at the same time: America is extremely selective and hypocritical about who it tries to strongarm in the name of human or civil rights. Also, I can't take seriously any black person who says they're for the empowerment of black people, but who hates black people because of their sexual orientation.

It is what it is. Ghana can choose for herself whether or not to change its laws to attract more money from the West.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly. And the fact that America is picking and choosing who to attempt to strongarm just shows it's hypocrisy.
America is a hypocritical country. I'm not blind to the difference in how they approach human rights violations when it comes to countries in and outside of its sphere of influence. That still doesn't mean I'm going to go along with supporting backwards laws like this. Or make justifications for other Black people being oppressed. You don't really stand for much if you're letting that hypocrisy influence your views on how people should be treated, especially by their own governments. It's why all the pro-Black self-determination talk coming for you guys rings hollow. Besides, you're a racist anyway.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you're welcome to try :smile:
sPg9pbx.jpeg
I don’t need to. You’re doing it for me

Qb8dhhu.png

images

:heh:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I never understood that reverse psychology bullshyt logic. If I have an allergy to certain food, and I dislike that food as a result. Talking about it is just that. If I stated that I hated that food, it doesn't mean I secretly love it.

:mjlol:Just like white people being racist for the last 400 years doesn't mean they secretly love black people. that's a silly, elementary school level argument. Sometimes people just feel the way they feel about shyt, and that's that.

:mjlol:The irony in all this is, is that LGBTQ offers nothing to society. Absolutely nothing. So why would anyone accept or support it? The only people that say they do are only saying it for political gain and/or not to be rude.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
People in an African country being called all kinds of backwards savages and street shytters because of gays in a pro-black forum. :leon:

Breh please stop...

The same nikkas bigging up Ghana and denouncing "American imperialism" in this thread will be in the next Tariq Nasheed, diaspora war thread draping themselves in the American flag calling Ghanaians all types of jollof rice eating "tethers," "fix your country," "fled your home," "non-FBA hairlines," "wipe the flies off your face" and all types of vile shyt implying that Africans are intellectually and politically inferior people to "Americans." And now they're here advocating for gay Africans to be jailed and wiped out. Yeah, the arbiters of pro-black thought and empowerment all up in here huh?

It's the folks who accept and want what's best for all black people regardless of their sexuality, religion, gender or their ethnic background who are the suspect ones. Fine logic.

These weirdos aren't pro-black they're just sick genocidal psychopaths who take some pleasure out of seeing someone else--non-white immigrants "in their country," gays, whoever--harmed, disparaged, and even persecuted en mass. These fools ain't for equal rights, pan-African empowerment, or black empowerment as a whole; and they aint against white supremacy. They just want an invite to be powerful oppressors of someone themselves.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The same nikkas bigging up Ghana and denouncing "American imperialism" in this thread will be in the next Tariq Nasheed, diaspora war thread draping themselves in the American flag calling Ghanaians all types of jollof rice eating "tethers," "fix your country," "fled your home," "non-FBA hairlines," "wipe the flies off your face" and all types of vile shyt implying that Africans are intellectually and politically inferior people to "Americans."
Lies. Tariq Nasheed made the film Buckbreaking discussing just these topics. I haven't seen it, but I'd assume he stands firmly against exporting our Western lgbtq+ culture to Africa, plus, the sex tourism.
I know you have a wordcount/ post quota but you ain't got to lie to kick it. For shame. :francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Some straight redneck comments in here. Apparently, developing countries don't have the right to vote for their own laws . And "starving" people should concern themselves with nothing except scrounging for the next meal. And just accept anything that happens around them.

You have a level of self hatred that is too far gone for you to be objective.

The US and the West is still trying to maintain & expand spheres of influence and commerce to West Africa. Battling China now for access. As long as that's the case, and as long as Western big business wants access to Africa's resources and growing consumer market, your redneck predictions about US or International organizations cutting ties or aid to "poor starving" Ghana will fall flat.