Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just admit you were mistaken, pepe was popularized on /b/ (4cac) and then twitter before Reckful was even on Justin.tv

people use it to be edgy on twitch today
Dont know, dont go there so would have no idea its a meme from there.. only seen it popularized on twitch -- the question is how often do you visit those sites to know they are started there or popular there as well ? If you never told me its big on 4ch*n I would of never known, so why do you know :usure:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
bet you they wont run up on china or saudi arabia with that same energy tho..:mjlol:

Bro I don't know why you come into every politics thread using the same fallacious logic over and over.

No one is condemning this just because it's Ghana and then going on a mad dash to visit and support fukking Beijing and the Saudi Kingdom.

If Ghana, in some alternate universe, happened to be a rich, dependable exporter of oil, gold, and everything else that they should be if they were really about challenging Western imperialism; and then started some genocide against homosexuals in their country, with no response from the US, I would still call it an embarrassing disgrace to Ghana, and I would consider them just another corrupted economic power we do necessary trade with.

And I don't see you packing your bags to go move to some corrupt authoritarian nation, since you love their way of life so much. When are you planning your move?

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Dont know, dont go there so would have no idea its a meme from there.. only seen it popularized on twitch -- the question is how often do you visit those sites to know they are started there or popular there as well ? If you never told me its big on 4ch*n I would of never known, so why do you know

Because I know internet history from reading and watching docs.

'Oh I never knew what the letters kkk meant, I never saw them before. How do you know?':usure:

:camby:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Dudes hate homos so much, they're posting 4Ch@n /pol/ memes.

:snoop:

i guess it's an improvement over the matt walsh/andy ngo vids these can't-tell-them-apart-from-/pol/-posters ass c00ns used to post before @hex banned that content. the posting of the gamestop freakout on every thread really reminds me of /pol/ or st0rmfr0nt posters dropping "chimpout" vids in any topic tangentially related to black people or issues.

i mentioned all this cause hex has receipts of /pol/ infiltrating us and posting incel/anti-trans/anti-blm content to steer us towards voting republican, this has been an ongoing mission of theirs and several other white supremacist boards. given its recent obsession, how do we know one of them didn't hire the napoleon posting agency?

1DYLCfe.png

Caqh8Cw.png

CK15uyw.png

2seSlzZ.png

ffi1QkM.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro I don't know why you come into every politics thread using the same fallacious logic over and over.

No one is condemning this just because it's Ghana and then going on a mad dash to visit and support fukking Beijing and the Saudi Kingdom.

If Ghana, in some alternate universe, happened to be a rich, dependable exporter of oil, gold, and everything else that they should be if they were really about challenging Western imperialism; and then started some genocide against homosexuals in their country, with no response from the US, I would still call it an embarrassing disgrace to Ghana, and I would consider them just another corrupted economic power we do necessary trade with.

And I don't see you packing your bags to go move to some corrupt authoritarian nation, since you love their way of life so much. When are you planning your move?

:russell: is what i said wrong. are you running up on china or saudi arabia with that smoke? yes or no...

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's like some of yall got the world mentality of grade schoolers. Willing to approve of oppressive fascist government just to prove you're not gay. Pathetic.

Tough to imagine some people respect human rights in the world, arent psychopaths, and can have human empathy for other people.

Sorry I can think for myself about issues and I'm not some genocidal maniac. fukk off.

Ghana is fascist now? :mjlol:

Stay out of Ghana for your own safety, homosexual.

Daps
I love how caring about human rights apparently now means that you “have to be gay” no some of just aren’t terrible shytty humans like the rest of you
Dudes hate homos so much, they're posting 4Ch@n /pol/ memes.

:snoop:
Nah man he's just very obviously a white dude. He posts exactly like a white dude on fourchan

Last edited:
Daps
Ghana is fascist now? :mjlol:

Stay out of Ghana for your own safety, homosexual.
Their LGBTQ laws are extremely fascist policy. I'm not even sure how someone could argue otherwise. I haven't done enough research on the rest of their president's policy set to know if I can straight up call him a fascist, but spending 400M on a cathedral when your country is in a dire economic situation is def leaning in a not so good direction.

He's at the very least a Christian nationalist based on the information on hand without a deep dive.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Their LGBTQ laws are extremely fascist policy. I'm not even sure how someone could argue otherwise. I haven't done enough research on the rest of their president's policy set to know if I can straight up call him a fascist, but spending 400M on a cathedral when your country is in a dire economic situation is def leaning in a not so good direction.

He's at the very least a Christian nationalist based on the information on hand without a deep dive.

:dead:

I usually agree with you but you have jumped the shark and betrayed that you have little knowledge of Ghanaian politics.

Ghana’s President is reluctant to sign the bill and has said he’ll wait for the Supreme Court’s ruling on the matter. So the man you're calling a fascist is likely on your side…

Never talk about Ghana again!
:mjlol:

Daps
:dead:

I usually agree with you but you have jumped the shark and betrayed that you have little knowledge of Ghanaian politics.

Ghana’s President is reluctant to sign the bill and has said he’ll wait for the Supreme Court’s ruling on the matter. So the man you're calling a fascist is likely on your side…

Never talk about Ghana again!
Tell me you didn't actually read my post without telling me you didn't actually read my post :heh: Let me guess you got to the word fascist and stopped reading didn't you?

Like are you blind????

I didn't call him a fascist and openly admitted to not knowing enough about Ghana's politics to call him a fascist. Did you accidentally quote me or something?

And yes that LGBTQ policy is fascist and if he signs the policy he'd be signing off on a fascist policy when he could easily reject it

I'm literally trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and you flat out lied in your post about what I actually said? Why do that? What does misrepresenting my post do other than fukk up discourse on the matter?

Last edited:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can’t believe a black man wrote this ☝🏾

America is using homosexuality as a weapon of imperialist coercion and you’re telling Ghanaians to obey?

:dame: :scust:

America is not doing homosexuals in Ghana any favours. By intrinsically linking homosexuality with American coercion, it becomes a nationalist duty to resist the gays

"Imperialist coercion" :mjlol:

"Nationalist duty to resist the gays" :dead:

Here posts the archetype of a dumb smart nikka :laff:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tell me you didn't actually read my post without telling me you didn't actually read my post :heh: Let me guess you got to the word fascist and stopped reading didn't you?

Like are you blind????

I didn't call him a fascist and openly admitted to not knowing enough about Ghana's politics to call him a fascist. Did you accidentally quote me or something?

And yes that LGBTQ policy is fascist and if he signs the policy he'd be signing off on a fascist policy when he could easily reject it

I'm literally trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and you flat out lied in your post about what I actually said? Why do that? What does misrepresenting my post do other than fukk up discourse on the matter?

You’re retreating because you’ve been found out. Cowardly and clever by half.

Try insinuating Ghana is fascist again