Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
China and Russia will step in gladly if the West falls back, they don't give a fukk about homosexuals

Basically
Uganda's Anti-Homosexual Law Doesn't Matter To Obama. Countering China And Russia With AFRICOM Does

The United States ain't gonna withdraw shyt from Uganda, and Museveni knows it. AFRICOM means more to the U.S. than gays in Africa. Museveni flexing on these Western Cacs :banderas:

You really think the U.S. is gonna fall back and let Russia and China come in and say "It's okay, do business and accept aid from us, we don't care if you hate gays, we hate gays too." (especially in the case of Russia)

From that Forbes article
To the media and the American people, officials insist the US military is engaged in small-scale, innocuous operations there. Out of public earshot, officers running America’s secret wars say: ‘Africa is the battlefield of tomorrow, today.’”

Let these cacs keep convincing you Africa is a worthless shythole, nah the U.S., Europe, and Russia, China need Africa; and these African leaders are starting to realize it.
It’s funny to watch this post I made 10 years come into fruition.

African nations no longer have to bend the knee to the West because there are other rival superpowers that can provide the same resources as the West now. Russia offering military alliances and China offering economic alliances.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So instead of just leaving adults to do what they do, the state will use citizen tax dollars to empower police to reinforce these laws.

Meanwhile losing revenue from foreign investments?

Yeah I'm sure this will be great for Ghana's economy and the issues it has with economic mobility, violent crime, and unemployment. Yeah, jailing people who are working because they're gay and putting them in prisons where they can be gay all day long on people's tax dollars is a brilliant plan.

What could possibly go wrong.

:snoop:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah this is how I feel. Some of the posts in here have me like :gucci:, then again I do have family and friends that's are a part of those communities, so I understand. But yeah I think it's wrong to prosecute and jail people just for being gay, I think that's 100% wrong. With that being said, these people can come to their own conclusions and reach the where thr western world is at on their own time. Like breh said, gay marriage was legalized 9 years ago and we're going hard, forcing the rest of the world to get with the program :what:, you can't force people to be on that same type of time, it takes time. Ghana is also a highly religious country iirc 65% Christian, 30% Muslim, maybe less than 3% is atheist. Is it wrong, yes I believe so, should activists fight for it, yes. But I also think it's their country and they don't need western powers dipping their toes in their policies.

For sure there are more pressing matters in the country that should be addressed before this law, which is unfortunate.

Western powers aren't dipping their toes in their policies. They are choosing to reprioritize their resources and assistance away from countries that choose to enact homophobic policies and laws, without any other strategic considerations. Saudi Arabia can get away with this because they got oil. China can get away with this because they make all our shyt. Ghana? :mjlol:

Not to consider that this should be the last thing they should be worrying about, behind a falling currency, bankrupt government, slumped economy, regional insurgencies... You worried about what men are doing in the bedroom?

Dumb idiots :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where have I ever..prove it :what:

Youre the one mad Africans decided what they want for themselves, and now youre up in arms over a sovereign independent Republic telling America to fukk off with their influence.
Through your defense of these backwards laws. Laws crafted and influenced by white christian evangelicals from America. There's nothing being done to make people gay. People are already who they are. And they shouldn't be targeted for that. The fact that people like you believe that advocacy against persecution is a white concept speaks to your own low opinion of Black people.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Western powers aren't dipping their toes in their policies. They are choosing to reprioritize their resources and assistance away from countries that choose to enact homophobic policies and laws, without any other strategic considerations. Saudi Arabia can get away with this because they got oil. China can get away with this because they make all our shyt. Ghana? :mjlol:

Not to consider that this should be the last thing they should be worrying about, behind a falling currency, bankrupt government, slumped economy, regional insurgencies... You worried about what men are doing in the bedroom?

Dumb idiots :mjlol:

I can’t believe a black man wrote this ☝🏾

America is using homosexuality as a weapon of imperialist coercion and you’re telling Ghanaians to obey?

:dame: :scust:

America is not doing homosexuals in Ghana any favours. By intrinsically linking homosexuality with American coercion, it becomes a nationalist duty to resist the gays

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
lol, let people be gay...they dont choose it BUT as long as we dont get to the point where is is purposedly thrown in your face. Every movie or tv show is starting to sprinkle some gay sheet like two men kissing.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@3rdWorld

Family Watch International.

For months, CNN has investigated whether the Arizona-based organization Family Watch International, and its founder Sharon Slater, have helped promote a raft of homophobic bills in Uganda, Kenya and Ghana.

qwhschm6.jpg

FWI supports the criminalization of homosexuality in Africa and in the United States. It opposes the repeal of American sodomy laws. In Nigeria, where homosexual behavior is punishable by up to 14 years in prison and by stoning in northern Nigeria, Slater opposes efforts to remove these punishments. She refers to legalizing LGBT relationships as "fictitious sexual rights."
Reverend Kapya John Kaoma considers FWI part of colonialism in Africa, through which the American Christian right works to globalize the American culture wars and to expand its power on African soil. Psychologist Warren Throckmorton writes that "the activities of FWI reveal a very uncomplicated, black-and-white strategy: laws opposing homosexuality in any form should be retained, while those which might provide basic freedoms to gays are opposed as bad for everybody else." He observes that FWI fights ideological battles in Africa and at the UN that American religious conservatives have largely lost in their home country.

This is what's being exported to many countries across Africa. It's not some fictitious agenda turning people gay - those people already exist. They just want to live without hiding. Trying to spin oppression as an exercise in free thought is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever read.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Now you're implying that Africans are primitive and incapable of establishing their own moral laws with/without cacs pulling the strings. You usually be on point tho, shame. :francis:
Except in places like Uganda, what he said is 100 percent the case. These are the facts. I can't speak for Ghana, but what that person mentioned is established facts in the case of Uganda.

The issue is some pastors who then go on to influence local policy viewed these white evangelicals with too much reverence.

Here is a short doc on the subject where white evangelicals are happily speaking about how they can spread their influence in Africa.

I personally believe this message plays well there because homosexuality in highly religious communities around the globe is already viewed as unacceptable. But, the evangelical leaders worked with some of these leaders to make it a political movement instead of just an individually held belief.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The same ppl cheering this bigotry on.

Will be the same nikkas complaining on this very same site about “immigrants coming to America.

If this continues, where do they think LGBTQ Ghanaians will go?

Why would you want to make your OWN ppl 2nd class citizens on purpose?

I swear nikkas are LOST and this is why other races laugh at us.

We can’t see ourselves in eachother and have the least amount of understanding of politics and how to build as a race.
Wait this post confuses me. Are you suggesting that the LGBTQ Ghanians will come to the states?

Anyway this is pure bigotry. This is not to be celebrated, especially not by black folks.