Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Lies. Tariq Nasheed made the film Buckbreaking discussing just these topics. I haven't seen it, but I'd assume he stands firmly against exporting our Western lgbtq+ culture to Africa, plus, the sex tourism.
I know you have a wordcount/ post quota but you ain't got to lie to kick it. For shame. :francis:

Shut the fukk up.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The flaw in your argument is the notion and mindset that the West is the worlds savior or provider.

:mjpls:

More like the West (and China) are the largest trading powers in the world and Ghana of all places has no leverage to oppose that without strategy.

Which is why this is the stupidest hill to die on if Ghana wants to finally stand up to "the West." nikkas praising this cowaed shyt like its a revolution against "imperialism." Its a damn distraction from corruption and imperialism in Africa.

How about challenging America on something that can actually transform the Africa economy, improve Africa's quality of life, and improve Ghanas position in the world stage, to be respected amd ackowledged among otger powerful nations. Something that would REALLY challenge western imperialism and we can actually be proud of.

Instead the height of African politics in 2024 is witch hunting and jailing one another over "who is geh!" Like a bunch of high school children.

Homosexuals have caused literally no problems for Africa or the rest of the world despite theColis sensationalist right wing rhetoric about the threat of "homos." It's stupid. It's backwards. It's pathetic. It's a sorry, cowardly distraction from the failures of their government to provide even a modern quality of living, let alone jobs.

And please folks stop tripping over the rhetoric about how dumb this is. Saudi Arabia, Iran, Russia and any country prioritizing "anti-gay laws" are all oppressive, corrupted, archaic, backwards shyt holes beneath the living standards of a free, democratic society. Period. Ain't no one in this thread trying to get to these anti-gay utopias.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
More like the West (and China) are the largest trading powers in the world and Ghana of all places has no leverage to oppose that without strategy.

Which is why this is the stupidest hill to die on if Ghana wants to finally stand up to "the West." nikkas praising this cowaed shyt like its a revolution against "imperialism." Its a damn distraction from corruption and imperialism in Africa.

How about challenging America on something that can actually transform the Africa economy, improve Africa's quality of life, and improve Ghanas position in the world stage, to be respected amd ackowledged among otger powerful nations. Something that would REALLY challenge western imperialism and we can actually be proud of.

Instead the height of African politics in 2024 is witch hunting and jailing one another over "who is geh!" Like a bunch of high school children.

Homosexuals have caused literally no problems for Africa or the rest of the world despite theColis sensationalist right wing rhetoric about the threat of "homos." It's stupid. It's backwards. It's pathetic. It's a sorry, cowardly distraction from the failures of their government to provide even a modern quality of living, let alone jobs.

And please folks stop tripping over the rhetoric about how dumb this is. Saudi Arabia, Iran, Russia and any country prioritizing "anti-gay laws" are all oppressive, corrupted, archaic, backwards shyt holes beneath the living standards of a free, democratic society. Period. Ain't no one in this thread trying to get to these anti-gay utopias.

Why type all that? If you are homosexual, just say so and be on your way.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Why type all that? If you are homosexual, just say so and be on your way.

It's like some of yall got the world mentality of grade schoolers. Willing to approve of oppressive fascist government just to prove you're not gay. Pathetic.

Tough to imagine some people respect human rights in the world, arent psychopaths, and can have human empathy for other people.

Sorry I can think for myself about issues and I'm not some genocidal maniac. fukk off.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There was a whole documentary about it, starring the creator.

yeah but its popular because of twitch streamers, mainly one that passed away named Reckful.. I have never visited the 4ch*n website once in my 36 years of life and know that frog cause its literally the most popular on twitch

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
yeah but its popular because of twitch streamers, mainly one that passed away named Reckful.. I have never visited the 4ch*n website once in my 36 years of life and know that frog cause its literally the most popular on twitch

Just admit you were mistaken, pepe was popularized on /b/ (4cac) and then twitter before Reckful was even on Justin.tv

people use it to be edgy on twitch today

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
How do you know thats a 4ch*n/pol meme?

If white folks was really smart they would come to thecoli to get their entire playback on how to muddy and overthrow black power.

While white folks are (more or less) united, and protecting one another's rights and privileges, all you gotta do is bring up sex, God, Jesus, a woman knowing her place, or some other archaic bullshyt and that's all it takes to send black folks down a barrel ready to kill each other. We'll forget all about white racism and fight ten times harder to "kill fakkits" while white people are too busy building their economies to worry about "whos gay!?"

I'm not frustrated for gay people, I'm frustrated for Africa, and how the nation just damn near refuses to take on real challenges, compete, progress, and rise up on the world stage. I'm just damn sick of seeing Africa look like this miserable, regressive laughing stock of the planet. The next time I hear about an African nation in the news I want to see something optimistic and hopeful for the future of the nations people and economy. For just once. Not fukking civil wars over damn territory and religion, corrupt authoritarian leaders, abductions, and anti-gay persecutions.

And I cant believe how many people aspire to see African countries model themselves after Russia, Saudi Arabia, and China. Wth is wrong with people? Regardless of how you feel about America or "the West" I'd rather see African nations rise up as pro-civil rights, free speech Democracies like the rest of modern society instead of miserable anti-human rights religious authoritarian regimes. Enough is just enough. This is humiliating for Africa, not empowering.