Ghana Tells US Companies Adapt or Leave, No LGBTQ Allowed

Daps
I can’t believe a black man wrote this ☝🏾

America is using homosexuality as a weapon of imperialist coercion and you’re telling Ghanaians to obey?

:dame: :scust:

America is not doing homosexuals in Ghana any favours. By intrinsically linking homosexuality with American coercion, it becomes a nationalist duty to resist the gays
This literally isnt happening. Ghanas laws are about as clear as it gets when it comes to violation of human rights.

This isn’t about making people fukking gay it’s about protecting people’s rights as humans you moron

Daps
@3rdWorld

Family Watch International.

qwhschm6.jpg

Reverend Kapya John Kaoma considers FWI part of colonialism in Africa, through which the American Christian right works to globalize the American culture wars and to expand its power on African soil. Psychologist Warren Throckmorton writes that "the activities of FWI reveal a very uncomplicated, black-and-white strategy: laws opposing homosexuality in any form should be retained, while those which might provide basic freedoms to gays are opposed as bad for everybody else." He observes that FWI fights ideological battles in Africa and at the UN that American religious conservatives have largely lost in their home country.

This is what's being exported to many countries across Africa. It's not some fictitious agenda turning people gay - those people already exist. They just want to live without hiding. Trying to spin oppression as an exercise in free thought is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever read.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah but they like having white nationalists destroy African countries. They’re ok with that which is what gives the game away and why none of these closeted weirdos should be taken seriously in any capacity

This is about human rights and protecting those peoples rights to choose to live the way they’d like. They’re not hurting anyone with their life choices. Persecuting and oppressing people for shyt like this deserves heavy push back because once again ITS A VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

America is using homosexuality as a weapon of imperialist coercion and you’re telling Ghanaians to obey?

America is not doing homosexuals in Ghana any favours. By intrinsically linking homosexuality with American coercion, it becomes a nationalist duty to resist the gays
Using the language of revolution to justify persecution. You're just like Nap. You're both bankrupt.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm on one hand a country should have their own autonomy. On the other hand I think Ghana is violating civil rights with the anti LGBTQ stuff...but then again the US supports and enables countries with far more atrocious human rights violations.

Daps
it's one thing to not penalize it. it's another thing entirely to actively promote the fakkitry when all empirical evidence points to environmental factors (AKA NURTURE or external stimuli akA behaviour modeling) being more closely associated with same-sex behaviours than genetics....you aren't born a gay a treh or a lesbian
The level of stupidity put on display by so many in this thread is incredible. This post is def at the top of the list of that

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
@3rdWorld

Family Watch International.

qwhschm6.jpg

Reverend Kapya John Kaoma considers FWI part of colonialism in Africa, through which the American Christian right works to globalize the American culture wars and to expand its power on African soil. Psychologist Warren Throckmorton writes that "the activities of FWI reveal a very uncomplicated, black-and-white strategy: laws opposing homosexuality in any form should be retained, while those which might provide basic freedoms to gays are opposed as bad for everybody else." He observes that FWI fights ideological battles in Africa and at the UN that American religious conservatives have largely lost in their home country.

This is what's being exported to many countries across Africa. It's not some fictitious agenda turning people gay - those people already exist. They just want to live without hiding. Trying to spin oppression as an exercise in free thought is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever read.
[/QUOTE]

There's a lot of people on earth who aren't for equality. Just their chance and being oppressor and they'll openly embrace their own oppressors in order to be on top.

Africans can be house nikkas too.

Family Man

Banned
Daps

Exactly. And the fact that America is picking and choosing who to attempt to strongarm just shows it's hypocrisy.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
The level of stupidity put on display by so many in this thread is incredible. This post is def at the top of the list of that
say that after you've read the research...look into sociology journals and psychology journals...not internet articles, scholarly one...the nerve to call someone stupid while being bereft of the knowledge you claim to know...foh matter fact suck mah dik, sukkka!

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Why is fakkitry and trannyism so important to Americans?
Why don't these same American companies apply any pressure to Saudi Arabia and China instead of trying to make examples of black African countries? Yet some of you c00ns support this racist shyt.

Because they cant aply pressure to China or Saudi Arabia..one is the biggest economy that owns billions of US debt and one is an oil powerhouse.

Daps
say that after you've read the research...look into sociology journals and psychology journals...not internet articles, scholarly one...the nerve to call someone stupid while being bereft of the knowledge you claim to know...foh matter fact suck mah dik, sukkka!
You haven’t done any of that. :heh:

fukking lying bytch :russ:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Because they cant aply pressure to China or Saudi Arabia..one is the biggest economy that owns billions of US debt and one is an oil powerhouse.
I get you and agree 100%. If America is really standing on principle then it shouldn't really matter who the country is right? Somehow though they always have smoke for African countries. There are a lot of weak eastern European country that don't fukk with the LGBT shyt...where is the smoke for them?