Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
70% of Americans support gay marriage

Coli brehs “I had no clue people didn’t want to murder gays” :damn:

I bet when Karen from HR pass around the LGBT collection plate at work during pride week you militant mutherfukkers don’t say shyt. :mjlol:

Its not all or nothing around here. Just because people dont agree with a sword fighting/fudge punching lifestyle, does not mean they support violence.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
you're welcome to try :smile:
sPg9pbx.jpeg
bro why do you take female hormones? is you a treh?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a perfectly even fundamental way, this should be true. But Ghana don't have no nukes. :manny:

Just feels silly to be worried about gay shyt when you should work on stabilizing the power grid in Accra for 48 hours. Feels very cart before horse to me.
Brother we live in a country where gay marriage became a thing 9 years ago.

We're still debating abortion and Universal Healthcare

Infrastructure is failing, 1 in 4 black men is imprisoned, poverty and homelessness is growing, etc

Until we become the paragon of the values we extol, we should probably chill the fukk out with finger wagging. Or do it equally across the board

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Isn't it wonderful human being are more intelligent, robust, and capable of free thought and action than a mantis or a spider? And yes, something that might seem odd to you can be perfectly natural. Whoda thought? Thank God gay men aren't eating each others akulls and children. Wait, what was your point again.

You're trying to convince others of what's objectively "good" and "bad" based purely on your personal views while talking about poorly made arguments. Please..

The question is what exactly makes homosexuality and gay sex so inherently "wrong" that we need some government to regulate peoples own sex lives?

You not gay? Cool. Live your life, have the sex you want, and let others who identify with their sexual orientation do the same. As long as no one is being harmed or abused, then whether you think someone elses sex life is "good" or "bad" is neither here nor there.

Even if you're not gay do you really wanna live in a country where you can be jailed or punished if you're even suspected to be gay? Where neighbors or a vindictive person can make accusations that gets you in legal trouble? Where you can get in trouble just for knowing someone who is gay? Where a friend or family member can end up in jail one day over something so dumb?

This isn't about "defending fakkits" and I feel sorry for any woeful, insecure moron that thinks defending gay rights, a human right, requires you to be gay. In fact I question dudes who feel they can't coexist with gay men without their mind racing towards intrusive and "indoctrinating" thoughts of gay sex. Sounds like a you problem and not something the government needs to oppress everyone over. People need to grow the hell up and understand the bigger picture here. This is about civil liberty under the law and keeping already beleagured and embarrassing African goverments from becoming oppressive Christian nationalist hell holes when it should be solving much bigger priorities for its people.

These corrupt b*stards who run West Africa know all they have to do is appeal to simple minded, bigoted, Christian propaganda nonsense to make people forget about their failures.

Facts. Especially on the bolded. Dap + rep.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
People think the existence of LGBTQ+ people is an existential threat set to destroy mankind :picard: I am so glad I was blessed with intellect and an open mind. I can't imagine thinking like this
it's one thing to not penalize it. it's another thing entirely to actively promote the fakkitry when all empirical evidence points to environmental factors (AKA NURTURE or external stimuli akA behaviour modeling) being more closely associated with same-sex behaviours than genetics....you aren't born a gay a treh or a lesbian

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
US Imperialism still at work. Almost every black country has or had a travel advisory on it from the government. Yet these Trump and Biden dikk suckers in here talking about left and right. Disgusting c00ns who refuse to see the bigger problem, which is the whole system is rotten.
Trump and Biden are probably the type that would agree with Ghana’s stance on LGBTQ. Especially trump. They both are just puppets at the end of the day

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Humans evolved to literally develop morals. We developed morals as a way to navigate society. If you steal, you pay consequences as it’s bad for the group. If you fukk another man’s wife you pay the consequences. If you kill you pay the consequences. If you fukk other men or other women and spread disease and degeneracy you pay the consequences and that’s social suicide so you keep it to yourself.

Human society is about order and rules and our evolution is directly tied to the need for morality systems.

Martin as in the show? Is he American or Haitian?

'Morality refers to the set of standards that enable people to live cooperatively in groups. It’s what societies determine to be “right” and “acceptable.”'

not all society have that same "moral" view or have had it. marital rape was considered moral and is still considered moral by some sects in our society. morals aren't static, they never were. your argument is a poor justification for persecuting others.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Infrastructure is failing, 1 in 4 black men is imprisoned, poverty and homelessness is growing, etc

Until we become the paragon of the values we extol, we should probably chill the fukk out with finger wagging. Or do it equally across the board

And I'd still rather live here than in Ghana. What does that tell you?

But fundamentally I agree. And I do criticize my country but one doesn't have to be a paragon of virtue to call out bullshyt. Just like one doesn't have to be an NBA starter to see when Lebron has a bad game.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps

If we're going to hold Ghana to this standard, let's hold Saudi Arabia to it as well

Tell the Saudis you won't buy their oil unless they celebrate pride month

Or China, let's tell China they need more LGBTQ rights before we manufacture goods there

Lets apply the same finger wagging to African nations to everyone else
Yeah this is how I feel. Some of the posts in here have me like :gucci:, then again I do have family and friends that's are a part of those communities, so I understand. But yeah I think it's wrong to prosecute and jail people just for being gay, I think that's 100% wrong. With that being said, these people can come to their own conclusions and reach the where thr western world is at on their own time. Like breh said, gay marriage was legalized 9 years ago and we're going hard, forcing the rest of the world to get with the program :what:, you can't force people to be on that same type of time, it takes time. Ghana is also a highly religious country iirc 65% Christian, 30% Muslim, maybe less than 3% is atheist. Is it wrong, yes I believe so, should activists fight for it, yes. But I also think it's their country and they don't need western powers dipping their toes in their policies.

For sure there are more pressing matters in the country that should be addressed before this law, which is unfortunate.

Last edited: