Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the lesson all humanity has to learn is that true wealth is in love for one another

we were the first

so that makes us the first to forget about love

so we can & should be the first to remember love

we could set the law for how all humanity moves

but i know it's unlikely & that hurts like i can't even say

:lupe:

Are you a real person?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So you don't know? Was just copying some shyt you heard off of youtube or something?
tenor.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
A number of things but the issue they run into is cost and America and Britain not wanting to let what they feel is their property to feel free. The other is obvious. Africans are still under the rule of the white supremacists. Nothing has really changed.
in my head i look at it like an opportunity for growth for both african americans and ghana, but i absolutely understand where you're coming from as well

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Naw, Uncle Oluwale owe me muthafukka. That's who in the hell sunt me ova here. They coulda turnt them crackas around at the door. Fight it out wit them muthafukkas if they ain't wanna leave. fukk it, ride together, die together.

:rudy:.. You personally were never a slave. You were born into the richest country om earth prolly in the 90s
FOH....

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

Son I fukks with you but you do me seeming like some kind of computer program that say deep shyt with bolded text.
:lolbron: word

but that would make zero sense

there is no program that could ever copy my lingo

plus how would a program know what emotional depth is¿

or how to express truth¿

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could see if like that. But, I don't see them as victims. It was a well-oiled machine for a very long time - they knew they were selling people -- and they did indeed get something in return.

Sadly, they weren't good at trading people -- nor getting the highest value for selling other people. Selling people for mirrors and liquor is crazy.

And reparations from those African countries doesn't have to specifically be money. It can be a host of things. Land for one.
Brilliant!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
nikka I'm not an attorney so yes I'm repeating legal arguments I've heard.
So are you going to post the source where you heard it from or act like it was some shyt you half knew?