Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Might be the worst post I've read on thecoli. You would think a white supremacist wrote it
do you still believe that european armies were vastly superior to african kingdoms and that they forcefully razed african cities and kidnapped the entire population?

no ....upon first contact , african kingdoms were more advanced and the europeans noticed this...they began forming all sorts of trade channels and marriage alliances between slavers and african princesses.....because, remember they were not selling their brother, but just some prisoner of war from a different tribe. Additionally african slavery was not like chattel slavery, so many african rulers had no qualms about selling some of their slaves for profit.

only in the late 1800s did the english, portugese, germans and belgians become strong enough to overpower africa (because of the industrial revolution and resources other colonies like India and China

it is good that modern african countries recognize their role in the slave trade and offer apologies in an effort to reconcile with the diaspora, rather than juelz

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
They did this years ago and they offer citizenship to whoever wants it. I want to get citizenship there before I die.
:whoa: I hear that it's not some for sure shyt breh....Someone posted that two sisters from here got killed over land they bought :gucci: I'd wait until something more definitive pops up